Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I am considering selling:

-A Sprint Treo 650 purchased January 06 directly from Sprint. The device has a couple of small dings, but works perfectly.

-The CDs, charger, sync cable, car charger.

- A Vaja T66 case.

- A Nutshell case for skinned Treos.

- TomTom Navigator 5 software.

- A couple of unused G2 screen protectors.

- GlobalSat BT-338 Bluetooth GPS receiver.

I know I could have combed through eBay, but I thought with all this stuff, I could get a pretty good estimate of what I could bring in here.

Thanks in advance for your input.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Do you want to sell it to a friend or sell it on ebay? If ebay, just post it up, label everything clearly, and let the market decide. You may get more for the GPS if you put it seperate, maybe every item if you post them seperate. For instance, I may be willing to buy the Vaja for $40, but don't want to buy the whole package for $400, only to sell it all again.

If you want to sell it to someone, I'd look around on ebay to see what the market price is, and start from there, unless you just want to unload it quickly.
    It's worth five bucks.

And I'll take it.

...but seriously, I'd pay $250-300 for the package, and I'm a cheap ******* with no money to speak of.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Man, you totally got me. I was reading your post on my Treo and only saw the first line.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll still take it at that price if you're still taken by the joke!