Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Has anyone had experience using Goodlink on the Treo 650? My company has recently approved Goodlink as the email application they will support on Treo only, and I am concerned about the memory usage.

My Treo 650 usually has about 10MB available at any given time-I have many applications on it, some of which do not work properly stored on the SD card.

Any thoughts? I am thinking of waiting for the 750P which they say is November time frame.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Art234
    Has anyone had experience using Goodlink on the Treo 650? My company has recently approved Goodlink as the email application they will support on Treo only, and I am concerned about the memory usage.

My Treo 650 usually has about 10MB available at any given time-I have many applications on it, some of which do not work properly stored on the SD card.

Any thoughts? I am thinking of waiting for the 750P which they say is November time frame.

Thanks!
    It works on the 650 but will hog a lot of memory - don't plan on running much else.
    jcoffey,

What do you mean? I have GoodLink installed and lots of other applications running and still have 8.2 megs free available on the Treo.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    It's a challenge, but so far, I've been able to run anything I wanted to and still run Goodlink.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    In general apps would run but some didn't like GL running in the background - I had memory issues and crashes. It's better on the 700p, but I still get occasional crashes exiting GL for other programs. My overall experience is it's fine for what it does but it doesn't play well on a non-stock Treo.