1.    #1  
    If your obsessive with cleaning like me, as I am with my treo. Do you clean it a lot, if so what do you use?

I use a Q-Tip. . .

Sorry about the lamer thread, had too lol!
    It's not too lame...
    I will normally use my bath towel that is sllightly damp after I take a shower. It cleans in between the keys really well.
    Riding the Tucson roads & trails
    My shirt or tie
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    A lightly damp bath rag. Ben
    my treo is so cool, the dirt just falls off automatically
    I have BSE and the only thing I clean from time to time is the screen and in between the keys.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I was watching one of the morning shows over the weekend and they said that your average cell phone had more germs than your average toilet! YEeeeeee! Lysol wipes here we come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyedeas
    I was watching one of the morning shows over the weekend and they said that your average cell phone had more germs than your average toilet! YEeeeeee! Lysol wipes here we come.

I saw that same show too. But as long as it's YOUR own germs, it's okay! Can't get sick from your own germs, I don't think!?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    i use an eye glass gleaning rag i also clean it with a damp cloth
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I also use my eyeglass rag & q-tip, sometimes the Laptop cleaning kit from Office Depot works great..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Q-Tips here.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    just wait until one day when you're really mad at it for restarting or locking up or dropping a call or something and throw it in the washing machine. it'll come out squeaky clean or you can just keep it in a ziploc bag so that it can't get the germs or dirt on it. don't forget to never take it out. sure all your calls will be a little garbled, but hey it's clean and sterile
    "Never Put off until tomorrow
    what you can do the day after tomorrow"
    --Mark Twain

PalmIII => Sony Clie' => Dell Axim X30 => Treo 650 and loving it
    I've been using cloth that is used to clean sunglasses. You can get them at sunglass hut or any place where sunglasses specifically are sold. They help especially around the chrome areas and the screen.
  14.    #15  
    I asked what everybod used in general, not what to clean lcd screen with. Thanks for searching being you must have a lot of time in your day, and your 3k posts to do so.

get a life
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    3m micro fiber cloth.
    morris stalk
    I use much harsher chemicals. After I return from a fishing trip I will usually spray some Clorox with bleach cleaner on a paper towel and wipe down the entire treo with it. It has not had an ill effect in two years and it leaves my treo smelling a feeling far better (by feeling I mean there is no film of filth on the casing and it is actually obvious to the touch).

Top that all you OCDers out there!
    Palm Personal => V => Vx (w/OmniSky) => m505 => Treo 300 => 600 => 650 (free of charge) => 700P (free of charge again!)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansouan View Post
    I use much harsher chemicals. After I return from a fishing trip I will usually spray some Clorox with bleach cleaner on a paper towel and wipe down the entire treo with it. It has not had an ill effect in two years and it leaves my treo smelling a feeling far better (by feeling I mean there is no film of filth on the casing and it is actually obvious to the touch).

Top that all you OCDers out there!
    Harsher stuff is what is needed to keep your Treo from smelling fishy.
    That is good it doesn't seem to do anything to the device.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I bathe Mr. Treo weekly with those individually wrapped eyeglasses cleaning wipes. I use 1 wipe on the Treo and another one on the Krusell case that he wears. He always looks so spiffy after a "bath".