Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am proud to announce that I went for two solid days without a Treo in my hands and didn't have any panic attacks.

This was involuntary. I was on the Kings River on a rafting trip. (Go to Fresno, go east). There is no coverage in the mountains.
    I'm not sure, but if I encountered that situation I might be looking straight at some heavy withdrawal symptoms. The Treo definitely becomes like a drug, I've got to have my daily fix.

Hope you enjoyed your trip!
    You guys are sick...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Hey copernicus...hows BC treating you?
    at&t iPhone3G
    My wife hates my 'little silver box', as she calls it.
    "My Buddy, My Buddy, He always Goes Where I Go". (Sing Along)
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    My wife hates my 'little silver box', as she calls it.
    "My Buddy, My Buddy, He always Goes Where I Go". (Sing Along)
    My wife hates this forum more than my avatar...you do the math.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Better you than me...I couldn't do it. Yes, my wife hates my Treo & this Forum also, I'd thought she'd back off after I bought her own Treo, boy was I wrong....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Hey copernicus...hows BC treating you?
    Sorry KStewart, I have never used it.
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    Sorry KStewart, I have never used it.
    I thought you used BrightCam. Why didn't you if I may ask?
    at&t iPhone3G
    My wife went without her Treo for a couple of days. They were LONG days.
    "What will I do about email?"
    "Use the PC"
    "But the Treo is sooooo convenient"

This 180 after she threatened to flush the Treo down the toilet for years (before she got her own earlier this year)...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I thought you used BrightCam. Why didn't you if I may ask?
    Oh, BrightCam is working fine! My distinct impression is that is does improve battery life, although it is difficult to tell how much. Once I got the proper settings, it became very sharp at picking appropriate light levels and adjusting the Treo to use only what was necessary. I thought you were referring to Business Connection (BC).
    Come on Guys, Stay on Topic.
    This Thread is about Treo Hating Wives.
    Just call me Berd.
  13.    #13  
    My wife is slowly coming around now that she has a Treo 650. I have to keep reminding her that she can see her email on the Treo. She is repeatedly amazed by this.
    My wife has a Treo 650 and I have a Treo 700p and a Treo 700w. I thought about giving her the Treo 700w, but the 700p - no, she just needs to make sure the door does not hit her too hard as she is walking out the door.

It is with narrow eyes I watch her as she gets close to the 700p...
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    My wife has a Treo 650 and I have a Treo 700p and a Treo 700w. I thought about giving her the Treo 700w, but the 700p - no, she just needs to make sure the door does not hit her too hard as she is walking out the door.

It is with narrow eyes I watch her as she gets close to the 700p...
    Wow. You have a 700p and a 700w.

Just wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    Wow. You have a 700p and a 700w.

Just wow.
    He is a Treo Baller...
    at&t iPhone3G
    I know my wife gonna complaint about treo when I got mine, so I got one for her too ( Sprint add a phone to family shared plan and half price power vision you gotta love that). Now my household is proudly disowned house computer and laptop completely as we can do most of our online thing via treo. LOL now my wife is on her treo all day, you have to say it's really convinience to have internet right in a palm of your hand ( we are getting lazier by minute).
    Between the two of us (like a song), my wife uses the Internet much more than I do. Ben
    Tasty...even if I didnt have coverage...I would have brought the little buddy with me!
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Tasty...even if I didnt have coverage...I would have brought the little buddy with me!
    It sat in the car for two whole days, all by itself. Lonely little Treo.

As soon as we got back into coverage (back on the flats of the San Joaquin Valley) on Sunday afternoon my kids were on the phone. My 9-year old LOVES my Treo and grabs it every time she can.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast