1.    #1  
    Does the Treos have OS upgrades, i know almost every phone does. For example all nextel phones had an softwear upgrades. Blackberry's have them, and it fixes some bugs. Now does Treo have the same thing as far as upgrades goes? I have been reading up on 700p and almost everybody is saying that the phone is a bit buggy. I guess its becouse its just came out. So i am wondering if there will be an upgrade OS or softwear to fix or add some features.
    Yep, a firmware upgrade will fix some issues. There have been firmware upgrades to nearly all of the treo lines. Although palm has been fairly slow at getting these out, thats if they ever do. With the new products about to hit the market - Thats the problem having more than one treo model out at anyone time. Theres less people to produce such things as firmware updates.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    Yep, a firmware upgrade will fix some issues. There have been firmware upgrades to nearly all of the treo lines. Although palm has been fairly slow at getting these out, thats if they ever do. With the new products about to hit the market - Thats the problem having more than one treo model out at anyone time. Theres less people to produce such things as firmware updates.
    are you telling me that a new treo is comming out? Treo 700 came out not that long ago, and now there is a new one?
    Yep! In Europe anway its a antena less version for us GSM guys. So no doubt you will get it as well. Theres been a lot of coverage on it on engadget and here do a search for treo hollywood.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Just for the record, the OS isn't upgradable, the built-in applications and some low level software components are...

Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202
    are you telling me that a new treo is comming out? Treo 700 came out not that long ago, and now there is a new one?
    Two new Treos are coming out....

No numbers yet but "Lennon" will be the successor to the 700w.......Nitro is a "Treo-Lite on POS. Both are expected between September and November.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    Just for the record, the OS isn't upgradable, the built-in applications and some low level software components are...
    It's all upgradable if you are daring enough. ;-)