Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by sindu
    Could not agree more but this is slightly 'narrower'... definetly would get this one when release to the market.
    It also seems thicker. It doesn't seem like a clean 700p with out an antenna. When it comes to size, you have to watch the illusion.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Definitely love it
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    This should be a more durable link :

http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8...itro-pictures/
    Any idea if and when it will be released by Sprint?
    wow... i listened to my gf... and we now have a super spanking new treo awaiting my hard cash!

beh tah han! (can't wait any longer!)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee
    Any idea if and when it will be released by Sprint?
    Probably not, it's a GSM phone. The only reason Sprint would have to get this phone would be to market a cheaper Treo (assuming it is cheaper than the other Treos) to their customers.
    I must say I am suprised about the proported specs. I guess Palm really does want to make this one inexpensive. I assumed it was just going to be a GSM 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    It also seems thicker. It doesn't seem like a clean 700p with out an antenna. When it comes to size, you have to watch the illusion.
    Why can't Palm / Handspring / Whatever they're calling themselves these days make a slim phone? Say like the Q!

Dunc
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc
    Why can't Palm / Handspring / Whatever they're calling themselves these days make a slim phone? Say like the Q!

Dunc
    Have you not read this thread from the beginning?
    Last night I dreamt that I ordered a Treo Hollywood. I was the first person to get one, and nobody had actually seen one in person yet, including me. All my friends were gathered round to watch as I opened the box. When I opened it, the phone was the size of one of those original 1980s Motorola Brick cell phones. I was so pissed off, and was like, "I waited this long for THIS?!?!!? I want my 600 back!!!!". It was an awful nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e
    Last night I dreamt that I ordered a Treo Hollywood. I was the first person to get one, and nobody had actually seen one in person yet, including me. All my friends were gathered round to watch as I opened the box. When I opened it, the phone was the size of one of those original 1980s Motorola Brick cell phones. I was so pissed off, and was like, "I waited this long for THIS?!?!!? I want my 600 back!!!!". It was an awful nightmare.
    As thick as that thing looks in the pics, your nightmare might come true . I actually like how it looks but it just looks thicker than the 700p in those photos and if it is we can just call it the "Hollywood J-Lo"
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    ...we can just call it the "Hollywood J-Lo"
    LOL!

Or if it's perceived as between the 650 & 700, perhaps it will be called the evil 666?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234