Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am sure they will use the same chassis for both PalmOS and WM versions, like the 700 series.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    I am sure they will use the same chassis for both PalmOS and WM versions, like the 700 series.

Surur
    I agree
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I read the chinese forum and it said that it is a SD card, NOT mini SD. The cover is rubber, not tray. No Right Shift Key. Menu key is the same as T600. 64MB Ram for storage. The back side has 'curvy' design and it feel 'slimmer'. Overall size is similiar to T650 but slightly 'smaller'.
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Ok guys... more picture from the same website and this even has the picture from the back side.

http://www.hi-pda.com/forum/viewthre...extra=page%3D1
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Ok... more information:

battery is 1200mh, smaller than T650.
    OS is 5.49016
    Camera is 0.3MP, NOT 1.3
    Stylus is rubber on the upper part.
    SIM card is insert inside.
    ACESS trademark is everywhere in the software.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    The product is sent from Singapore to Beijing to this guy that make the post (don't know what is the intention.)

Don't know when the release date.

Notice that the keypad has chinese character... presummably is for chinese market.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    That confirms the mini-SD and new chassis. I guess I wont have to call myself "Rumour Monger" afterall.

Surur

Are you a moron? It is a SD slot. And I can read Chinese, this is a SD slot. And the most shocking thing is this is POs, not WM5. I didn't see it coming.

The OP went on to say the phone app and SMS app are diffrent so his 3rd party SMS and ringtone apps can not be used.

Also, the bottom half of phone is thinner.

There is not much info in the thread, beside everybody hates the new menu key placement.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Give the guy a break... he doesn't read chinese. May be it is lost in the translation.
    ^^ Well that has to do with an argument I had with Surur in a different thread. What's funny is he looked at the giant slot and still call it a miniSD card.

Quote Originally Posted by sindu
    Ok... more information:

OS is 5.49016
    Camera is 0.3MP, NOT 1.3
    Thanks I was going to translate it. The 0.3MP camera thing really gave me a "huh"? Not like I have ever used my 700p camera.

This is awesome news becuase that means we will see a CJKOS update for the new POS phones.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    ^^ Well that has to do with an argument I had with Surur in a different thread. What's funny is he looked at the giant slot and still call it a miniSD card.

Thanks I was going to translate it. The 0.3MP camera thing really gave me a "huh"? Not like I have ever used my 700p camera.

This is awesome news becuase that means we will see a CJKOS update for the new POS phones.
    Sorry... I didn't know that arguement of yours with Surur.. I am very much surprise that it is a POS too myself. It looks like the beta users are mainly in China. I do live in Shanghai half of the time and I am sure I am going to give this beast a lookout...
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Anything about the radio? Edge? UMTS? HSDPA?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    The radio part is not mention.. don't know whether it is GSM or CDMA. There is no 3G service in China now so don't know whether UMTS would apply. The screen show there is PTV.. something like streaming TV.. I am not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by sindu
    Ok... more information:

OS is 5.49016
    Camera is 0.3MP, NOT 1.3
    Thanks. 1200 mAh - only 2/3 the capacity of the 650. Presumably the Vodafone WM Treo will be the same. I'd need a car charger and/or a spare battery with either of these. Slimmer is nice, but that's the price you pay I guess.
    I always find it a pain to remove it when its on the top of the cover. This release is on the bottom - should give more leverage to remove it. Good idea palm.
    It looks like mini SD to me- if you look closely at the cover of the slot - it looks like the left part is inserted into the left side of the slot - so it reduces the overall size of the slot by 1/3 to 1/4 - making it actually look like a mini-sd. What do you guys think?
    cAN SOMEONE PLEASE PASTE THE PICTURES HERE - I CANT LOAD THE WEBPAGE
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy
    cAN SOMEONE PLEASE PASTE THE PICTURES HERE - I CANT LOAD THE WEBPAGE
    www.palminfocenter.com has them
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    It looks like mini SD to me- if you look closely at the cover of the slot - it looks like the left part is inserted into the left side of the slot - so it reduces the overall size of the slot by 1/3 to 1/4 - making it actually look like a mini-sd. What do you guys think?
    looking at it again, even with the plastic inserted - it still looks like an regular SD could fit.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    looking at it again, even with the plastic inserted - it still looks like an regular SD could fit.
    The author said it is SD.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast