Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I have my Treo 700p and my wife has a 650
    I have zipped folders on my card and I want to tranfer them to my wife's card on her 650, I have resco explorer and tried sending her a zipped folder via bluetooth and her treo just resets . Anybody have a solution?
    Stupid question: You can't transfer them to the computer first and then to her card?

Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    Stupid question: You can't transfer them to the computer first and then to her card?
    That would be the long way of doing it. I can send her unzipped apps via bluetooth easily but zipped folders dont seem to work properly. I think I may have gotten it to work maybe once, after the reset i noticed the folder was there but I tried it other times with no luck. So it seems to be inconsistent.
    How about EMailing it as an attachment?

Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    How about EMailing it as an attachment?
    yes thought of that too but I would prefer just a bluetooth tranfer so much easier and faster
    this is possible...but provided that the other phone also has resco explorer installed. before you send the file make sure that resco explorer is opened on the 2nd device...when recieved it should prompt a msg if she wants to save it to a card. this worked on mine but that time i was using the IR port and not BT...but it should be the same.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_berry
    this is possible...but provided that the other phone also has resco explorer installed. before you send the file make sure that resco explorer is opened on the 2nd device...when recieved it should prompt a msg if she wants to save it to a card. this worked on mine but that time i was using the IR port and not BT...but it should be the same.
    Yes that worked Thank YOU! I already had Resco Explorer on both devices but i didnt realize you had to have resco explorer open during the transfer. I sent the zipped files using bluetooth it was fast and worked perfectly.
    your welcome...glad it worked on BT