1.    #1  
    Every morning I get up and my phone is dead. The battery is completely drained. Last night it was at 90%. THis morning it was dead.

My questions is are there any programs to see what is running in the background on the Palm OS?

TIA
    What apps do you have loaded?
    at&t iPhone3G
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    What apps do you have loaded?

IT's a very logn list.

Mobileplay
    Agil Messenger
    Audible
    Beyond Contacts
    Backupman
    Blazer
    BSNmobile
    CallRecord
    Chatopus
    Graffitti Anywhere
    MemoPlus
    MobiTV
    NoviRemote
    PalmPDF
    PalmReader
    PDANet
    PDAReach
    Pwerrun
    Project@hand
    Pocket Tunes
    Quickword
    QuickSheet
    Quickpoint
    Sayit
    Snapper
    TakePhone
    TCPMP
    Thoughtmanager
    TMP
    Wireless Sync
    Zlauncher
    You did use the Treo for a week or so before loading programs right ? How did it perform naked (w/o any programs on it) ?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    This is old news, but since you are a new user... I've found that my sprint phones lose battery power really fast if not in an area with good signal. I think the phone automatically searches for signal every so often and keeps doing it if it finds no signal. Battery drains fast if signal strenth is poor.
    Quote Originally Posted by rclodfelter
    IT's a very logn list.

Mobileplay
    Agil Messenger
    Audible
    Beyond Contacts
    Backupman
    Blazer
    BSNmobile
    CallRecord
    Chatopus
    Graffitti Anywhere
    MemoPlus
    MobiTV
    NoviRemote
    PalmPDF
    PalmReader
    PDANet
    PDAReach
    Pwerrun
    Project@hand
    Pocket Tunes
    Quickword
    QuickSheet
    Quickpoint
    Sayit
    Snapper
    TakePhone
    TCPMP
    Thoughtmanager
    TMP
    Wireless Sync
    Zlauncher

You have both chatapus and agile messenger running. Are they running in background mode? I know chatopus will use up battery if running in background mode. (It's a nice jabber client though)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee
    You have both chatapus and agile messenger running. Are they running in background mode? I know chatopus will use up battery if running in background mode. (It's a nice jabber client though)
    I checked the Chatapus mode and don't see background as any option. I have had the Treo more than a year now with most of the apps on it that are on the list. I did try to upgrade Quick Office. Chatapus is a new trial though.
    I'm having the same problems. The only programs we're both running is TCPMP and Blazer. I took it to Sprint and they said it was because I have digital roaming on. I turned it off, but it didn't do much good. I did do a hard reset, and found the battery lasted a little bit longer, but not as good as when I first got it, back in January.

Sprint ordered me a new one, so hopefully that one will be better. I'll try to run it naked for a while also, and slowly add apps that I need, just to try to narrow it down.