Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    1) the Lennon is a WM device, but will share physical characteristics with the Nitro pictures shown in the other thread.
    2) Re no WIFI - if we have a solid report of WIFI, we may as well believe it. Palm never fails to disappoint.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Cool thanks

GSM UMTS (how many bands GSM and how many UMTS?)
    agreed, the info is top notch, but I have to know some more about the radio. I was anticipating that it would quad band GSM but only singleband UMTS
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  3.    #83  
    Well, we know for a fact this device is coming to Europe, and we also know its being used on Cingular. Either they will make two different devices (not Palm's style) or they will make one device which can be used anywhere. We know HTC is making this device, ad we know they have quadband GSM/Triband UMTS chips available.

So, I would hope they are using the same chips, and this device has the same radio as the HTC Tytn.

Surur
    if it just had a scroll wheel like the P800 and TyTn...or the jog pad like the excalibur, that is freakin' innovative IMHO

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    agreed, the info is top notch, but I have to know some more about the radio. I was anticipating that it would quad band GSM but only singleband UMTS
    Only thing I wanna know is

HSDPA 1.8 or 3.6
    What version of Bluetooth?
    bump, are the battery and connector the same? I want to know if I can sell my cradle and extended battery since I am using a TyTN now, or if I should hold them for the new unit

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345