How much is this costing you? I'm just curious, is this coming out of your own pocket? I didn't think ads could pay off that much...

EDIT

How the hell do you register? I've been trying for the last 15 minutes, normally there is a "Signup" button somewhere on the page. I should be the first one to post a comment

EDIT 2

Ohh, because registering isn't allowed

http://justanothermobilemonday.com/W...-register.php?

Waste of time, nice concept though....
    Last edited by FrozenCode; 07/27/2006 at 10:55 PM.

2.    #3  
    Not costing me anything. On all of the giveaway promotions, the software publisher has agreed to do it with us, and agreed to offer X copies of their program.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    How much is this costing you? I'm just curious, is this coming out of your own pocket? I didn't think ads could pay off that much...
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    can I get a free copy???...trying for more than 15 min...just couldn't find how to register!!!! great site...all sorts of challenges like find hoe to register...
  4.    #5  
    DOH - my bad and my apologies. Had made another change on the site, did not realize it temporarily disabled registration - you should now be able to do that and add a comment - sorry ...

Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk
    can I get a free copy???...trying for more than 15 min...just couldn't find how to register!!!! great site...all sorts of challenges like find hoe to register...
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    patrickj, I tried to leave a comment on the website about 10 minutes after you first posted this. It would not take my login and password. I would have been the first comment. I finally got in a few minutes ago. ???
    Grant N7AS