1.    #1  
    Hello All,

I am a newbie of sort however I want a 700p. My contract is finished with Verizon. I would like to switch to Sprint better prices on EVDO. Is their anyway possible way to get a 700p for $300 or less from sprint? or any other company? and Yes I tried and failed to get the deal on ebay for $79. All the help would be great and thanks again.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldstyle
    Hello All,

I am a newbie of sort however I want a 700p. My contract is finished with Verizon. I would like to switch to Sprint better prices on EVDO. Is their anyway possible way to get a 700p for $300 or less from sprint? or any other company? and Yes I tried and failed to get the deal on ebay for $79. All the help would be great and thanks again.
    Whats your time line, 2-3 weeks ago Compusa had treo 700p for $300, you might have to wait to get a deal like that?
    How did you fail to get the deal?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee
    How did you fail to get the deal?
    Did not need another, but amazon has them for $250 at the moment with a new line of service
    a male friend of mine got his for $375 today from compusa because he did not want contract, but otherwise $299.
    A female friend of mine switched from verizon to sprint today and took a printout of the compusa ad and sprint matched it. I am doing great on referals this week
    Palm Pro < Palm III < Palm IIIx < Palm IIIe < Palm VII < Handspring Visor < Sony PEG s320 < Kyocera 6035 < Samsung i300 < Palm TC < Sprint 650 < LifeDrive < Sprint Treo 700p < Sprint Treo 755p < Sprint Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    Did not need another, but amazon has them for $250 at the moment with a new line of service
    Your post doesn't make any sense lol.

The deal is still there for $79 and will only be dropping in a few weeks if not staying that price for a long time.