Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    DELORME EARTHMATE BLUETOOTH GPS

Fry's Exclusive

Get a best-of-both-worlds GPS solution for both your laptop PC and your Bluetooth-enabled PDA, with the Earthmate GPS Bluetooth DeLuxe bundle from DeLorme. Street Atlas USA 2006 and Street Atlas USA 2006 Handheld software are both included. Bluetooth Power Pack powers your Earthmate in Bluetooth mode; in non-Bluetooth mode with your laptop, the Earthmate's minimal power requirements are supplied via your laptop's USB port (cable included).

Includes Street Atlas USA 2006 Handheld software and Street Atlas USA 2006.
    http://shop1.outpost.com/product/479...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG
    Last edited by migs; 07/25/2006 at 04:09 PM.
    I've used the receiver for quite awhile now with TomTom. It works great. Plus, the logging feature is pretty cool to play back later. The software for a laptop is good, but for PDA it is worthless.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    from what I understand its a 2 piece unit, a reciever and a bluetooth/batterpack?
    Only one piece
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Well, I bought it but I cant get it to connect via bluetooth on my Treo 700p anybody get it to work on thier 700p?
    I bought the unit but returned it pretty quickly thereafter. It connected fine, if pretty slowly via bluetooth. However, the software SUCKED. If you just want a map that shows where you are on the map, its ok. But its super slow on the 700. And if you've ever seen TomTom or Garmin, it doesn't compare.