1.    #1  
    you are one of the 6 in 7

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/24/mobile_survey/

A survey into Brit's MobileLifestyles™ has revealed a paltry 14 per cent have the courtesy to switch off during sex with their partner, lest they get a txt msg from their m8 asking if they fncy a pnt.
    Well, at least the Treo is in the other room. With the sound turned off.

My wife mocked me for loving my Treo so much, until I gave her a Treo 650. My oldest kid (age 9) used to make fun of me and my Treo but now she is teaching my wife how to use the Treo.

Treo disease. It's contagious, I tell ya.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Who takes the time to turn off the cell phone or landline? Besides who can hear it go off any way when ummm... someone else is going off!
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    Heck my wife used to answer the phone right in the middle....until her mother called and I yelled out "Hey Mom, guess what we're doing". Now with "the schedule" we don't have that problem....

With the schedule, I pick the time, she picks the day....I picked 10:00, she picked February 29th.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    <snip>
    With the schedule, I pick the time, she picks the day....I picked 10:00, she picked February 29th.
    wow, are you that bad???

actually, forget it, I don't want to know... lol
    - Jeeman
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    wow, are you that bad??? l
    I don't remember.....but then again having just attended a weeding this weekend, it seems all the hubby's in my wife's family in same boat. Make that all the hubby's in everyone's family. One said I was lucky ... he said one Feb 29 they do what he wants to do and the next Feb 29th they do what she wants to do.....watch TV.

I shoulda known....when attending my first official bachelor party at the tender age of 21, I looked aropund and noticed oen thing....all the single men were at the bar in front a fully clad young lady ... all the married men OTOH were the ones straining at the railing behind us with dollar bills in their hand. There was a message there that I didn't figure out till years later....

ya know there's a cure for nymphomania....it's called wedding cake.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    ...but then again having just attended a weeding this weekend....
    And I thought us English were obsessed with gardening!

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk
    And I thought us English were obsessed with gardening!
    not to mention pints, scones and budgies !