Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    So so funny...can you say iSpin


    I did a search and i didnt find this ebay listing here (in the Treo General Chat forum)...if this has been posted already sorry and you can close this thread for sure

    Here is the link

    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-TREO-650-UNL...QQcmdZViewItem
  2. #2  
    Can't figure this one out. Is he intentionally trying to dupe the uneducated, or does he not know what it is (and he has 53 of them) he's selling?
    Gimme the P-Funk!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    Can't figure this one out. Is he intentionally trying to dupe the uneducated, or does he not know what it is (and he has 53 of them) he's selling?
    the best part is, "1 of a kind"....okay here is 53 of them
  4. #4  
    Looks like he is selling a 650 with a launcher that mimics windows. If that is the case he is trying to dupe those who think they can get a 650 with windows as the operating system.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    Looks like he is selling a 650 with a launcher that mimics windows. If that is the case he is trying to dupe those who think they can get a 650 with windows as the operating system.
    yeah check out iSpin

    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=84847
  6. #6  
    Here is an earlier thread about this:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=119983
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    Here is an earlier thread about this:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=119983
    i knew this would have been discussed before...thanks for pointing that out to me

Posting Permissions