1.    #1  
    Ok, this is a little off topic but does anyone have any info on whether or not the Palm handhelds (not Treos) will be updated? Anytime soon? I'm contemplating a purchase for my school and hate to order something and a month later, the new model comes out. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sly808
    I'm contemplating a purchase for my school and hate to order something and a month later, the new model comes out.
    That always happens... that will happen... so why wait?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Alternatively, buy a 2nd hand unit at very cheap price so that you won't feel hurt if the new one came out.
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!
    You don't neccesarily need the newest device though right? Just something that does what you need?

if any one is interested in a 2 month old palm tjx hardly used at all with hard case gave my wife my treo 650 when the 700 came out. will be putting it on e bay
    e mail me at fkpalm@yahoo.com

Fred
    The Palm TX is a good device. I had it for a while (sold it on ebay) after deciding to keep a one device solution. Although I really loved it's large screen (easier on my eyes) and miss it.
    I have it on good authority that you won't see the T|X updated for quite a long time.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Quote Originally Posted by sly808
    Ok, this is a little off topic but does anyone have any info on whether or not the Palm handhelds (not Treos) will be updated? Anytime soon? I'm contemplating a purchase for my school and hate to order something and a month later, the new model comes out. Thanks!
    http://investor.palm.com/releasedeta...leaseID=203936

SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jul 17, 2006 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Olathe Unified School District in Olathe, Kan., added 2,300 Palm(R) TX handhelds and an equal number of keyboards to its high schools, Palm, Inc. (Nasdaq:PALM) today announced. The purchase nearly doubles the district's investment in Palm handhelds.