1.    #1  
    lol!

just heard him - he's got a new treo - seems to like the call record feature on his new "gadget"

Ive heard the name but cant place him....talk radio?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

97.1 for us in SoCal, t2gungho. He occupies the center of the universe and will be hurt and belligerent when he hears that you don't know who he is. Inflatable ego there on the radio.
    Tasty nailed it. Does America really care what phone/pda he carries? i sure don't. does he think everyone else does? probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Ive heard the name but cant place him....talk radio?
    Yeah...the women lover
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    97.1 for us in SoCal, t2gungho. He occupies the center of the universe and will be hurt and belligerent when he hears that you don't know who he is. Inflatable ego there on the radio.
    He should be lucky that I even recognize the name.

If I listen to any talk-radio, its NPR and its streamed at my computer at work.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Yeah...the women lover
    I love women too...are you talking about me or Tom?

I LOVED listening to Phil Hendrie skewer "combover boy" Leykis back in the day. Leykis is pond scum.
    Flash Fridays, Rules!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Leykis is an *****. I find listening to him to be rather amusing because the callers he gets on that show (or the one's they let on the show) are some of the dumbest people walking the earth which therefore makes him sound intelligent.
    TreoDoc, that's what makes it funny....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    The leykis sponsors are all the scumiest of businesses too.... Bailbonds, Re-Fi, Star Registry and such.