1.    #1  
    I just finished writing up the HTML for a little portal, and I would really like to hear some feedback. What does it need? How can I make it better? Any feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.esotericnet.com/treo/

I like it. It's fairly clean. How did you set up your webmail?

Are you a pilot, do you fly?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    The webmail code was generated by server sided software which handles POP and SMTP traffic over a unified port. I didn't write it myself. It makes a lot of PHP function calls which are buried deep in some includes...

No, I'm not a pilot, took some aerospace engineering courses though . Some people over in the Treo 600 forum wrote some HTML to handle METAR and TAF lookups, they were E-Mailing themselves the code and viewing the attachment in Blazer, so I offered to host it for them. I modified the color scheme a bit though...

Consider a google search box?
    Maybe change files to the mytreo.net file download section. Also Avvenu might be a useful link.
    Maybe change files to the mytreo.net file download section, as the generally provide pdb downloads. Also Avvenu might be a useful link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr
    Consider a google search box?
    That was fast!

FrozenCode, on the portal! Added to first page of bookmarks.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  8.    #8  
    Maybe change files to the mytreo.net file download section.

Done. I'd really like to see a mobile formatted downloads section here though, the only one I could find was the Palm portal. I'll have to look more into it.

Maybe change files to the mytreo.net file download section, as the generally provide pdb downloads. Also Avvenu might be a useful link.
    Added Avvenu to the links section.

Quote Originally Posted by kdallen
    That was fast!

FrozenCode, on the portal! Added to first page of bookmarks.
    I was testing a more graphical version of the bar, didn't work out nicely on the Treo though. I simplified the graphics a bit and linked it to Google mobile as opposed to normal Google. Thanks for bookmarking me !

9.    #9  
    I've created a form for looking up items based on their barcode value. Personally, I use Barcode/13 software to scan barcodes, and 9 times out of 10, I find a match using this search. Keep in mind though, the database it checks is updated by users.