1.    #1  
    I currently own a Sprint Treo 650, with a two year contract, and it is insured. I still have a little less then a year left on the contract. I recently read some where that Sprint 650s are getting low and people that call for replacements are upgraded to a Treo 700 for free. Is this true??? If this is true, does the person's contract stay the same or is a whole new contract issued?

Thanks in advance

*This is my first post!*
    I'm not 100% sure, but I am 99% sure that your contract would be extended, unless you pay full price for the 700. Just remember about Sprint's lame upgrade policies. Whenever you change your ESN (at least with a NEW phone, there are debates about older ones), your time to get a discounted phone starts again.

A reread of your post, and I see the word free. I doubt that'll happen. I think the lowest I've seen them go for are $250/$300. You could sell your 650 at around that price on eBay, so technically, it would be free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane15
    I currently own a Sprint Treo 650, with a two year contract, and it is insured. I still have a little less then a year left on the contract. I recently read some where that Sprint 650s are getting low and people that call for replacements are upgraded to a Treo 700 for free. Is this true??? If this is true, does the person's contract stay the same or is a whole new contract issued?

Thanks in advance

*This is my first post!*
    I've only seen a couple people get 700's. I've seen more who, after hearing about the 1 or 2 who got 700's, went to exchange and got another 650.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher