1.    #1  
    I've had it.

I just got off the phone with Cingular warranty repair. I'll be getting Treo #4 in the mail sometime next week. Apparently, the Treo can't handle being used as a music player every day.

So now that I'll have a shiny new Treo instead of my scratched-up old one, I'm thinking it might be time to sell it on eBay and buy something else.

The Cingular lady offered me an hp6515, but the reviews on it were too mixed for my taste. Here's what I'm looking for:

1) CALL QUALITY (and bluetooth volume)
    2) Use as an mp3/video player (I LOVE my 4GB SD, which is going to be tough to lose if my next phone doesn't have SD)
    3) Scheduling (I use a Mac, but Missing Sync for WM5 is on its way)
    4) Texting/emailing (so a QWERTY is nice but not essential)

Can anyone recommend anything that I could do a quasi-even swap for on eBay? I know there are lots of good HTC phones, but the names confuse me... help!
    I don't know if it would be an even swap, but the Cingular 8125 looks like something you would be interested in...

Looks like mini-SD, though...
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    What's the problem? Breaking the jack? There are ways to avoid that. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    700p?
    HTC Tytn will be out soon. Cingular will reportedly be releasing a version.