1.    #1  
    Would it be to childish to run around saying I told you so, I told you so, I told you so...

< < Edit by Septimus: Changed title of topic to be a little more PC. > >
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 07/13/2006 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Original topic title too nasty
  2.    #2  
    Exactly, what I'm talking about.

Everytime I'm right, I either get kicked off, berated, or my post gets deleted or in this case, it gets changed.

I will say it again - in a different manner that is not as polite.

< < Edit by Septimus: sent to user for editing > >
  3.    #3  
    You know, it's quite ironic that you are casting me as a troll. If Treo Central, along with it's members, will look back, you will find that it is you that have acted as a troll. Everything, that I have tried to discuss with others on this site has been the truth that you choose to ignore.

But whatever...

I fully expect to be banned again in about 2 minutes, so go about your usual business.
  4.    #4  
    Lets not forget that I have owned 3 different Treos throughout the years so I am not coming at you as a troll in this respect either.

Treo 180, Treo 600, Treo 650 (promptly returned because it was such an extreme failure - search for my experiences, this device was atrocious).

How many Treos have you owned Septic?
    I feel sorry for you, it can't feel too good to have a conversation with yourself.

I didn't see the original title, but I'd have to say that unless it was really offensive, then Septimus' decision to change it is arrogant and childish. It appears TC is going down the tubes even faster than I thought. We're being told not only what we can and can't say, but how we should say it.

Censorship sucks no matter who's doing it. (And yes, I realize there's no constitutional issue here, and that TC is well within it's *legal* rights to do this.) But being "legal" doesn't make it "right." It's still censorship, and it still sucks.

We're all better off with a free exchange of ideas, even if someone gets offended once in a while. If you don't want to be offended, stay in bed, turn off the lights, and don't, WHATEVER you do, go near a TV, radio, newspaper or the web.

Just remember, what you like will undoubtedly offend someone else, and what she likes may offend me. (I'm particularly offended by attempts to be PC). Trying to please everybody will only result in a site that's devoid of anything interesting.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    I feel sorry for you, it can't feel too good to have a conversation with yourself.
    you know i was going to post the exact same thing...he must be a cyber schizo
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    You know, it's quite ironic that you are casting me as a troll. If Treo Central, along with it's members, will look back, you will find that it is you that have acted as a troll. Everything, that I have tried to discuss with others on this site has been the truth that you choose to ignore.

But whatever...

I fully expect to be banned again in about 2 minutes, so go about your usual business.
    No banning. I didn't mean to cast you as a troll - I am sorry.

The original title was borderline, but not too crazy.

Anyway, not counting replacements, I've had 5 treos (180, 270. 300, 600, 650). counting replacements: Man, too many to count. at least a dozen.

I guess I don't know what exactly it was you're saying 'I told you so' about: treo's QC (which is ATROCIOUS) or the boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    I didn't see the original title, but I'd have to say that unless it was really offensive, then Septimus' decision to change it is arrogant and childish. It appears TC is going down the tubes even faster than I thought. We're being told not only what we can and can't say, but how we should say it.
    Just so Im clear on what you are saying, your post above is a complete speculation right? How can you characterize the moderating when you didnt see the original title?

The more people run around here characterizing the moderation as one way, the more that perception will become reality. If you say something enough times, then it begins to take hold and appear true.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I think the real issue is:
    "How Many Treo's Have You Owned?"
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    ...clip...

How many Treos have you owned Septic?
    I thinky he rip on you username!
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    I think the real issue is:
    "How Many Treo's Have You Owned?"
    lol. if you really want to talk about who is and isn't a hardcore fan, we could add visors to that list. I challenge anybody on that front. and if we REALLY want to get down to it, would could do "money spend on treos as a perctange of your net income". I'm am almost positive i win that race, and by 'win', I probably mean 'lose'.