Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,

I just held a Treo 700 Groovy2 is what they called it. It runs windows mobile 5.0, has a 412mhz Xscale, NO Attena, is blue and has 128mb of Memory. This phone is a GSM phone for Europe, and will come out in September. I will post a picture shortly.

It was VERY difficult to get a picture of the phone, so forgive me on the quality and placement.
    Boomer,
    How long have you been working for Palm/Palm's Marketing Consultant?
    Would you look at that he only has 7 posts what a suprise, i'll keep my thoughts to myself for a while though. Fingers crossed you never know, this might just not be like the other, OMG i have the new treo threads.

Hopefully.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Ya, I am now convinced all blurry shots are the product of marketing. The Microsoft Zune pictures especially are a good example of this. The only real leaks are the one that spills ALL the beans 6 months early, e.g. the Treo 700w one.

BTW, how much RAM has it got. I dont want to hear about 128 MB storage.

Surur
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I look forward to more kaleidoscope-like pics.
    any chance of a cam for video conferencing?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomerX01
    ...CLIP..

It was VERY difficult to get a picture of the phone, so forgive me on the quality and placement.
    Yea, for some reason, all the leaked Treos are real hard to get pictures of.

See Mine?
    It's an old one, so I had no trouble taken a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle

See Mine?
    Ouch!! Thats pretty battered. You need one of the new Treo's with blurriness built-in.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle

See Mine?
    Bit OT i know, but looks like your in my industry with that drawing in the background, what do you do?

I am a building services consultant.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomerX01
    ...It runs windows mobile 5.0

....This phone is a GSM phone for Europe
    This bit of Europe wants a Palm OS phone, thank you. Stop selling to the carriers Palm, and go back to the people that should matter, your users.

(Yes, I know this posting is probably a wind up, but it gave me a convenient opportunity to say what was on my mind!)
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    Bit OT i know, but looks like your in my industry with that drawing in the background, what do you do?

I am a building services consultant.
    Please Don't Take this Thread OT.
    Peeps get banned over there.

I have my own Architectural Design Firm.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    BTW, how much RAM has it got. I dont want to hear about 128 MB storage.
    If they were the marketing peeps saying 128 MB memory, I would expect 64 and 64.....if they saying 128 storage, I would expect 128 / 128. However most of the time the peep passing the info doesn't quite get the difference so all is up in the air.
    http://www.engadget.com/media/2006/07/img002.jpg

And here it is. Full media coverage, straight to Engadget. Thank you Palm. Have you heard of an old publicity device called a press release? Or is that so 90's?

Surur
    That pic looks crappy ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Is that a video camera? You got to at least answer that.
    @ whatever

I think that the dark place over the center of the screen is an earpiece/speaker
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Yeah these marketing tactics are really getting transparent. It is typical. Some new guy on the boards here gets ahold of the newest Treo before anyone & shows it here. Of course it is always blurry as to add to the mystique & deman AND most importantly he or she never reveals or even addresses how or why they have it. It is sickeningly predictable to me.
    Is that a video camera? You got to at least answer that.
    I am with you Tirk! I want a Palm OS GSM phone! Not interested in WM5.

Andrew
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    http://www.engadget.com/media/2006/07/img002.jpg

And here it is. Full media coverage, straight to Engadget. Thank you Palm. Have you heard of an old publicity device called a press release? Or is that so 90's?

Surur
    Hey guys, thats my picture. The original has my face on it, and I dont want to get fired. Believe me its a real picture. That one was taken with the 700w camera at close range.

Its not easy to take spy pics with 10 reps hovering around you, I was even lucky to touch the damn thing.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast