Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am leaving Treo 650 for XDA Exec. Until Palm can get a 3G + Wifi handset
    The reason I'm leaving: the shape is getting ugly and uglier, no WIFI, no 3G

No offense on PALM OS, I love it
    Vodaphone got New Treo for big launch in europe this september and ......... it doesnt run wifi...... hahahhahaha. There you go....April fool in September
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by esatyawan

No offense on PALM OS, I love it
    It has 3G. Although you should leave just on the account of its unliness.

I am glad I jump ship to CDMA.
    The press release explicitly states that it has 3G. Why do you think it won't have Wifi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    Vodaphone got New Treo for big launch in europe this september and ......... it doesnt run wifi...... hahahhahaha. There you go....April fool in September
    Why do you think it won't have Wifi?
  7. DJH
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    The previously linked "brighthand" article mentions the "lennon" will have wifi, but not specifically if it is built-in or sd wifi capable. Built-in would be huge.
    I am leaving Treo 650 for XDA Exec. Until Palm can get a 3G + Wifi handset

XDA Exec looks really cool! How much did u get one? I am tired of waiting for 700p GSM already.....I can't waste time on waiting for a 9 years girl to grow up and marry me, I have to take the bait of those sexy blondes in my neighorbhood nowwwww.
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq
    XDA Exec looks really cool! How much did u get one? I am tired of waiting for 700p GSM already.....I can't waste time on waiting for a 9 years girl to grow up and marry me, I have to take the bait of those sexy blondes in my neighorbhood nowwwww.

Nowwwww.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123