Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    When I set a birthdate in a person's record, the year always comes up as 2006. So, how do I set their actual birth-year?! I can never remember how old my nieces and nephews are -- and I can't check my Treo because the year is wrong!
    --
    <a href="http://phillustrations.com/">phillustrations.com</a>
    illustration & Graphic Design
  2. ERicJ's Avatar
    Posts
    758 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #2  
    When setting the birthdate, tap the black triangles to the left or right of the year. That will decrement or increment the year.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    When setting the birthdate, tap the black triangles to the left or right of the year. That will decrement or increment the year.
    ... and then select the month and date. (this procedure caused me some confusion)
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex
    ... and then select the month and date. (this procedure caused me some confusion)

    same here, for some reason that particular feature isnt very intuitive. but alas its all good now that we figured it out.

    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  5. #5  
    I wish there was a way for it to show the person's year of birth in the calendar app when it comes up.
  6. #6  
    Does anyone know if there's a way to have the birthdays and anniversaries from Calendar show in Datebk5?
    Mowgli the Jungle Boy
    ---------------------------------
    Orange Handspring Visor Deluxe
    Tungsten T
    Treo 700p VZW
  7. eKeith's Avatar
    Posts
    759 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #7  
    Sometimes you may know a person's birthdate day and month but not the year. I wish there was an option to include these instead of having to use DateMate or HappyDays.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  8. ERicJ's Avatar
    Posts
    758 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    Sometimes you may know a person's birthdate day and month but not the year. I wish there was an option to include these instead of having to use DateMate or HappyDays.
    I'll second that! It's annoying to have to put in a bogus year in that scenario. I've taken to using the oldest available year (1904) to indicate I don't know the correct year.

Posting Permissions