1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I have been using my 700P with my TomTom Navigator 5 since I got it and have not had any trouble with it at all. They both are great but I am routing a trip from Oklahoma to Ohio and will have to switch between 3 maps.

Does anyone know of a way to use the entire US map at one time. I know it is lazy to not want to switch but would just like to put the whole trip in before hand with all the waypoint and be on our way.

I have already called TomTom but the customer servie guy didnt have a clue and said that a higher level tech would call in the next couple days but I am leaving tomorrow afternoon.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks, James
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    I don't have my TomTom software with me, but I'm almost 100% sure that there is a map of the major arteries of the entire US on one of the CD's. Of course, if you planned on taking "no highways" or a "walking route" from Oklahoma to Ohio you'd be SOL, but if you are looking to travel via interstate/major highway, you'll be all set.
    Use the US Magor Roads map, then, when you get to/near your destination, switch to your state map for more detail.