Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Sorry to here about that Tim. Were here for ya bud.

Chris make that 4 new beginnings,,,, I just found the the last one in post 41.
    Hopefully the new job works out for you and then you can go out and bye some really expensive toys! That always helped when I split up with somone!

Expensive tools dull the pain.......at least for a little bit.....
    Last edited by slingshot; 03/01/2007 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Can't spell or perhaps can't type! Either way, mistake corrected
    Craig M.
    Former Treo600 User
    No Longer Using a Treo, but Checking the Forums for Updates and such!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    Sorry to here about that Tim. Were here for ya bud.

Chris make that 4 new beginnings,,,, I just found the the last one in post 41.
    Oh yeah...a new Treo, right? In that case, everything will be fine and dandy...
  4.    #64  
    Well things have been going pretty damn quick this week. I had an interview with EMC on Tuesday and they offered me a full time job today. I took it in a heart beat! So now i have to find a car by April 16th, the job requires 80% travel. But i don't mind, used car lots here i come!

Yesterday I went on that date and it went really well. so the hard part is over, i asked her out... now i have to find out what todo for the second date! but i'm glad i have to think about that :-)

So it's a great month so far! i hope i can keep it up for another 29 days, and even further.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. And as soon as Palm release a Palm powered GSM G3 Treo i'm on it like white on rice ;-)

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    That's great!!! I'm so glad things are going your way!

Sporting events are always a fun second date, with no pressure...
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    That's great!!! I'm so glad things are going your way!

Sporting events are always a fun second date, with no pressure...
    idk.. sports in boston are not the highlight nower days... she's a history buff so i was thinking of visiting the USS JFK while it's in town before it is decommissioned... but that seams kinda lame now that i'm typing it out...

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    idk.. sports in boston are not the highlight nower days... she's a history buff so i was thinking of visiting the USS JFK while it's in town before it is decommissioned... but that seams kinda lame now that i'm typing it out...

Timmay
    Oooooh...if she's a history buff then that is totally not lame! You should do something that would interest both of you for a second date, though. If you're not too interested in what you're doing, you don't want to be distracted and yawning so early in the relationship...
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Oooooh...if she's a history buff then that is totally not lame! You should do something that would interest both of you for a second date, though. If you're not too interested in what you're doing, you don't want to be distracted and yawning so early in the relationship...
    oh but my family has history with John F. Kennedy, my paternal Grandfather was his campaign manager for his Massachusetts senate run. Maybe I'll ask her if she wants to do it on Sunday. I always got a kick out of the big navy ships. we shall see!

But for now i'm going to hit up downtown Bahston for some drinks. i'll cu guys lata

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234