Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Timmp, now all you need is to sell the 600 and another 10 treo-ophiles to paypal you a "congrats".

P.S. Do we know the bride to be? Is it the girl at the government building??? Or Clairgrl??? Chuckle, chuckle JK......
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    I kept my head down and didn't offer to help because my opinions didn't count anyway.
    If a man speaks in the forest and no woman hears him, is he still wrong ?
    Now look at this:

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/337/C8619/

The common perception of the consumer who buys an MP3 player and smartphone and portable DVD player, and mobile gaming device is, for most people, is a male. Although that has been the case for many years, it is true no longer. More than ever before, women are sporting handfuls of gadgets. And that handful isn't just pretty in pink. The Motorola RAZR and a large handful of Hello Kitty gadgets are selling well, but they aren't the end-all for a great many female consumers.

A recent study has found that of all the money spent on consumer electronics in 2005, just 54 percent was spent by men. That leaves 46 percent for the fairer sex, who are increasing their visibility as never before. Based on previous surveys, that percentage gap should narrow or even flip altogether in the next year or so.
    Here you go Tim.....download this and a new Treo's a done deal :

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodid=124215

Baby Notes
    -New Born Edition-
    Allows parents expecting a child or with a new born to gather, store and reference information that is extremely helpful in making the new arrival comfortable and helping Mom and Dad gather the essentials. Baby Notes provides screens for:

- Personal Information
    - Shopping Organizer
    - Hospital Packing Organizer
    - Baby Shower Organizer: Including a gift organizer to know who gave what.
    - Thank You Card Organizer
    - Birth Call List
    - Doctor Information: Including a check list for your questions
    - And much more
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE

oh i don't think so! I have enough bills for right now!

That stork is atleast 2 years away!

Timmay
    I知 a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Give her time to learn the program !

Don't foirget:

-The invitees list program
    -The scheduling / to do program...for when to order the flowers etc.
    -The shower registry program
    -The GPS tracking program....so she can monitor your whereabouts on bachelor party night
    Give her time to learn the program !

Don't foirget:

-The invitees list program
    -The scheduling / to do program...for when to order the flowers etc.
    -The shower registry program
    -The GPS tracking program....so she can monitor your whereabouts on bachelor party night
    she will be monitoring, whether he wants it or not.

You know Jack, I was just looking at this and a thought jumped into my mind. I have newborn twins and I would enjoy keeping their "baby book" information on my Treo! Since the Treo is with me all of the time I could add notations on the fly, insert pictures from my Treo. Then, I could export the whole thing to my desktop and print out the pages and keep them in a hard copy book for when my boys are older.

Anyone know of a program like that? How would I go about writing one if I were so inclined?

Chris
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    why can't you sell 1/10 of her in ebay and get the money for the T700.
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by notjpr
    Timmp, now all you need is to sell the 600 and another 10 treo-ophiles to paypal you a "congrats".

P.S. Do we know the bride to be? Is it the girl at the government building??? Or Clairgrl??? Chuckle, chuckle JK......
    Well it wasn't ether one of them! You can see some pics of us Here!.

She's never been on TreoCentral, and she's not the girl from Gov Center either. Maybe she'll convert from SKII to a Treo some day though!

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by sindu
    why can't you sell 1/10 of her in ebay and get the money for the T700.
    I'm a GSM user thought... if i'm going to sell her for anthing it'll be for the Hollywood Treo! hehe
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    DON'T start changing who you are on your own!!! Once married, she will do that for you!!
    Are you sure!!!?????
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    So Timmay, is this deal still on? Are you still aimed squarely at married bliss sometime in the next few months?
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    So Timmay, is this deal still on? Are you still aimed squarely at married bliss sometime in the next few months?
    The short answer... no. We broke up 2 months ago. It was a civil break up but it's been rough. We were not the same ppl we were when we meet 4 years ago. She's an artist that wants to live free, and i'm a guy that knows what he wants, stay in Boston and have fun. But when it rains it pours...

In the past two months, I broke up with Abby, moved to East Boston, was fired from my job, and got a contracting job at the college that I graduated from. I've been writing about it in a blog to get stuff of my chest, it's been therapeutic. And it's cheaper then a shrink. Check it out if you want, http://leftatthefork.blogspot.com/

Right now i'm about to head to bed, got my first day of work tomorrow.

Timmy
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Sorry to hear about the breakup though better now than after wedding, kids, etc. I will check out the blog. All the best to you.
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Sorry to hear about the breakup though better now than after wedding, kids, etc. I will check out the blog. All the best to you.
    Exactly, we could have suppressed it and ended up divorced in 2 years... guess i'll leave that one to my friends (jk guys)
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    I'm glad you're moving on...new surroundings, a new job. It's hard, but it gets easier day by day. My ex-husband is going through the same thing for the second time, first time - me, now - his "ex" girlfiend of four years. I'm trying to help him through it, but it takes time.

Good luck on the new job tomorrow!
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I'm glad you're moving on...new surroundings, a new job. It's hard, but it gets easier day by day. My ex-husband is going through the same thing for the second time, first time - me, now - his "ex" girlfiend of four years. I'm trying to help him through it, but it takes time.

Good luck on the new job tomorrow!
    I'm starting to move on. I'm meeting up with a girl on Thursday for some drinks. Idk what it is about me and my Craig's List postings but I keep having teachers email me. I don't mind, maybe they can teach me a thing or two ;-)

Job went well. i'm happy... each support person has a mac and a PC, the dress code is dress better then a college kid, and the hours are 8 - 5. Just sux that it is only a contracting job. oh well.

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    I'm starting to move on. I'm meeting up with a girl on Thursday for some drinks. Idk what it is about me and my Craig's List postings but I keep having teachers email me. I don't mind, maybe they can teach me a thing or two ;-)

Job went well. i'm happy... each support person has a mac and a PC, the dress code is dress better then a college kid, and the hours are 8 - 5. Just sux that it is only a contracting job. oh well.

Timmay
    It's good to get out, meet people, spend time with good friends. My ex isn't handling it very well. He seems to think "banging" everything on God's green earth is going to get him through the heartache. Needless to say, his method is not working...

I am on Craig's List all the time...I'm trying to wean myself of the addiction, but sometimes the deals are too good to pass up!

As long as you like the job, it will work for now. It keeps you busy and gets your mind off things. It doesn't have to be permanent. You may find your dream job, dream girl, etc... When one door opens...(I hate it when people say that! )
    Chinese Proverb: The longest journey starts with the first step. . . .

It sounds like you have taken many steps already Timmay.
    Good for You! Keep it going.

Cheers, Perry.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast