1.    #1  
    I am shocked this article has been out for 24 hours and no one has posted it here. PCS Intel writes:

Palm is now partners with HTC, and has learned from their lead in CDMA development. The next Treo for Sprint/Verizon will be EV-DO Rev A touting, and will carry not one, but two cameras for video conferencing. Not only logical, but a new hope for CDMA smart devices on the bleak Windows Mobile state of today. With HTC developing their own devices in concert with ODM assistance to Palm, clearly 2007 will usher in a much wider selection of CDMA Windows Mobile.

http://www.pcsintel.com/content/view/1417/32/1/5/
    great info!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by talkitron
    The next Treo for Sprint/Verizon will be EV-DO Rev A touting, and will carry not one, but two cameras for video conferencing. Not only logical, but a new hope for CDMA smart devices on the bleak Windows Mobile state of today.
    Since, Cingular's UMTS network currently is capable of video conferencing, I hope that the rumoured upcoming Treo for WCDMA has both cameras...otherwise, I will be going with a HTC/QTeck unit
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    Since, Cingular's UMTS network currently is capable of video conferencing, I hope that the rumoured upcoming Treo for WCDMA has both cameras...otherwise, I will be going with a HTC/QTeck unit
    The HTC TyTn has two cameras and is nearly here with us
    >>>Palm is now partners with HTC<<<

Don't think this is news...HTC has been working with palm for about 2 years now.
    We simply referenced the partnership between Palm and HTC to provide better context to our viewers of the new information we were presenting.

Not everyone is pouring over Treo-related info every day... we present to a broader audience and have to give a broader picture that includes new, and old information.
    PhoneNews.com - Complete Wireless Industry Coverage
    ChristopherPrice.net
    I thought Palm did not renew their contract with HTC and signed up a contract with the Ipod makers. Am I missing something?

Al
    It's rather early to have more than the most tenative cocktail napkin scribblings for the next CDMA Treo. I'd take this with extreme salting.