1.    #1  
    How proficient is the Treo at recording calls?

What I'm looking to do is record all calls, both dialed and received. This should be automatic (i.e. as soon as a connection is made the recording should start & as soon as the call ends the recording should stop); the phone should also create a log entry with timestamp, phone numbers, etc.

I'm guessing the second part (logs) is standard with the Treo though I'm not sure about the first part (recording). I know you can record a call by clicking through some menus but can you setup the phone to record calls *automatically*? I posted a <a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=75355">thread</a> a few years back asking about PalmOS apps that could do this but never found one that does the above. Is anything like this available for either the PalmOS Treo or the Windows Mobile Treo?
    Rishi Chopra
    www.rishichopra.org
    I use Call Rec that worked great on my T600, T650 & now my T700p.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I still am using a t600 (my wife is making me wait till my birthday in December for an upgrade!)
    Was Call Rec fully usable on your Treo 600? I would love that!
    Now that I think about it, I don't recall much on my 600(its been a few years) sorry. On my 650 it worked great, now that I have the 700, I added it to it, and works great.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Call Rec 3 is out now - Palm Gear. Ben
    Yup, and works great, I love the PC conduit they have added.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter