1.    #1  
    Hello

New to Treo, just placed an order with Cingular.

I have few questions. I am going to Paris in few weeks and wanted to know if there are any softwares that might be great for traveling.

Does Treo 650 have software that converts languages and navigation in Paris?

Any accessory recommendations?

Thank you.
    There is a "sticky" in the 650 forum that gives you treo central links to threads covering all the stuff you're asking about....and more.

Welcome to the wonderful world of treo
    You can also check out my Palm Guide on Travel:

www.palmsource.com/interests/travel
    Metro is good for getting around different cities
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    There is a "sticky" in the 650 forum that gives you treo central links to threads covering all the stuff you're asking about....and more.

Welcome to the wonderful world of treo
    Good post. FWIW, I appreciate the way you told him to search, rather than SEARCH
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Metro for public traansportatiom
    A good translator (language and money)
    Flight Status

make sure you bring plug or whatever that will let ya charge the thing on their current
    a BT headset
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for all the replies.

Searching will take few weeks and to sort through it all will even take longer. I am leaving for Paris in two weeks and have tons of things to do in between time including setting up my Treo which will arrive end of this week.

I would like to place orders for any softwares that I might need now.

Anyone have any experiences with such softwares? Language being the most important.

Thanks again.