Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    I am new to this forum.

    Thnx for accepting my registration .
    Navtej Kohli aka tej kohli
    http://www.navtej-kohli.com
  2. #2  
    Welcome, it was nothing. ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  3. #3  
    hey
    Just call me Berd.
  4. #4  
    wazaaaaaaa!
  5. #5  
    Welcome aboard Navtej!

    Be sure to read the fabulous manual as it contains a wealth of information.

  6. tirk's Avatar
    Posts
    810 Posts
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tejkohli
    I am new to this forum.

    Thnx for accepting my registration .
    Isn't it traditional for new posters to bring a poorly faked picture of a new Treo model?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Welcome aboard Navtej!

    Be sure to Read The Fabulous Manual as it contains a wealth of information.

    Isnt there an abbreviation for that somewhere?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  8. #8  
    All noobs get the same flogging treatment around here! Hyuck, hyuck. Welcome!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk
    Isn't it traditional for new posters to bring a poorly faked picture of a new Treo model?
    I believe the tradition as stated in paragraph 12 subsection 3a of the RTFM planely states " All new users must by us a beer"

    Welcome
    There's always next year!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    I believe the tradition as stated in paragraph 12 subsection 3a of the RTFM planely states " All new users must by us a beer"
    And a burrito.

    Welcome, and you'll wanna try and get used to references about burritos and other such silly things that have nothing to do with Treos.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante
    And a burrito.

    Welcome, and you'll wanna try and get used to references about burritos and other such silly things that have nothing to do with Treos.
    ROFL nice add!
    There's always next year!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante
    And a burrito.

    Welcome, and you'll wanna try and get used to references about burritos and other such silly things that have nothing to do with Treos.
    Oh contrar......

    Burritos, tacos and taco salad have everything to do with a Treo......

    Last night for example, I went to fine eatery and went to the edge and ordered a taco salad. I had to use a tool (fork) and never poked myself in the eye once while smurfing the net on my trouble free Sprint/T700p.

    Chuck...
  13. #13  
    Have you seen Thais?

    I am boy
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Posting Permissions