1.    #1  
    My first attempt at making my own backgrounds. It started out as a pic of a 650, then "morphed" through various means to make this end result. If you look closely enough, you'll see a hint of the dpad and other buttons. Don't ask how exactly I did it, I wouldn't be able to repeat the steps even if I could remember them! Perhaps this might serve as motivation for someone more artistic (and knowledgeable of graphic programs) than I?

(it's 320x260 because that's what 2Day uses, although it will stretch to fill for the standard agenda view)

7-11-06: Added more color choices
    7-13-06: Resized to full screen (320x320); removed older file which had harsher lines, didn't like as well...but if you did and still want it, I might be convinced to repost it ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mcentreville; 07/13/2006 at 03:54 PM. Reason: edit attachments
    Looking good..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Added more color choices for wallpaper (added to first post)
    Hi,

Great !

BTW - you can resize those to 320x320, and they will cover the whole screen.

BTW2 - are those free ? Can I post them at my website for everyone to download ?

Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    I like these. Would I treat it as a jpeg & put it w/my photos & tell it to use as wallpaper?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

Great !

BTW - you can resize those to 320x320, and they will cover the whole screen.

BTW2 - are those free ? Can I post them at my website for everyone to download ?

Thanks
    Go ahead and post them, I'd be honored to share them

If I want them to be full screen, then I select it as background in the std palm calendar. It auto expands to 320x320. Then I select "calendar background" in 2Day to have a full background, w/out the white strip @ the top. When I get the time, I'll post them in 320x320 format, if you think that would be helpful ?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie K
    I like these. Would I treat it as a jpeg & put it w/my photos & tell it to use as wallpaper?
    Thank you

If you'd like it to be in place of the dial pad on the main phone screen, then select as wallpaper. However, if you wish to use it as the agenda background in the calendar (std palm), then go to "display options," check on "background," and browse to wherever you put it. Since these are fairly dark, you may have to move the "fade" slider a bit. Btw, I have a category in my photos just for backgrounds.

I'll be posting true 320x320 when I get the time (although these will auto expand to that in the calendar prog).

Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville
    Go ahead and post them, I'd be honored to share them

If I want them to be full screen, then I select it as background in the std palm calendar. It auto expands to 320x320. Then I select "calendar background" in 2Day to have a full background, w/out the white strip @ the top. When I get the time, I'll post them in 320x320 format, if you think that would be helpful ?
    Thanks.

WOuld you like your name above them ? (if yes - what name ?)
    A hyperlink to somewhere ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Thanks.

WOuld you like your name above them ? (if yes - what name ?)
    A hyperlink to somewhere ?
    I'll pm you with the info. Thanks for your interest in these, am more than willing to share with anybody that likes them. Btw, thanks for an awesome program, 2Day.