Hmm more photoshop? If its real I'd love to see a profile view, it has to be atleast half as thick as the current treo to complete with whats out there from moto and samsung.
    exactly. this does not look slimmer!
    I thot it was "accepted as general knowledge" at this point that the 1st "thing that is no longer allowed to be called Hollywood" released would be wm5.....tho I'd say that is not it in the pictures.....looks like Black Tie with antenae removed.
    whoa guys.... thats an old picture, theres a profile pic here...

http://www.engadget.com/media/2006/0...ywood_real.jpg

and was all discussed right here!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9&page=3&pp=20
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevich
    whoa guys.... thats an old
    ...design?
    My main issue with that image (although with prototypes, anything can go) is that it's got red and green buttons (I dunno what you call them, but they whole send/end, I guess)

On WM5 that makes no sense as you need those two as 'soft buttons' which change function depending upon what wm5 app you are in.

Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by scanRsteve
    My main issue with that image (although with prototypes, anything can go) is that it's got red and green buttons (I dunno what you call them, but they whole send/end, I guess

On WM5 that makes no sense as you need those two as 'soft buttons' which change function depending upon what wm5 app you are in.

Steve

No you dont, you use the buttons above that to operate the soft keys. How do you think the 700w operates!?

But its still a bit shady if you ask me.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    more than a year ago a picture of the Treo 700 came out and ppl thought it looked like an old prototype of the 650. But it was real.

Now black tie is out, and guess what, it REALLY does look similar to the so called Hollywood, especially the color. My bet is that the Hollywood picture is real and that within a year it will be out.
    Actually the photos looks more like the 700 if you look at the design of the D-pad and the buttons.

My big disappointment is that the screen looks like the same old 240x240 of the 700w. That would be a none starter for me!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Go ahead and write er down, 240x240 she will be.
    Patrick Horne