1.    #1  
    just got a new bill and it says that "effective July 1, sprint will begin charging for text messages recvd from another Sprint PCS phone in accordance with the terms of your subscriber agrement. If you are a casual user, the same conditions apply."--anyone heard of this?
    Old news please try a search before you start a new thread,

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ht=sprint+text
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  3.    #3  
    Sorry-I didn't know I was supposed to SEARCH before I asked a question about something that I just got on my current bill--never mind--sorry to waste your time
    do not apologize.

The VBulletin search engine sucks.
    wish it leveraged google.

it sucks almost as much as Sprint charging for rec'd sms....you can't control that. Very wrong of them to charge. I can choose not to answer a phone call (to save minutes), but not choose to"ignore" and sms.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    do not apologize.

The VBulletin search engine sucks.
    wish it leveraged google.

it sucks almost as much as Sprint charging for rec'd sms....you can't control that. Very wrong of them to charge. I can choose not to answer a phone call (to save minutes), but not choose to"ignore" and sms.
    not sure you mean about google. i use it for treocentral. just do an advanced search on google and enter trecentral as the domain. it is far superior the native search engine used here.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio