Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    for the ppl who do the pat? what happens when you dont feel the treo where you think it is supposed to be?

I mention this before, but I sometime do the pat and the treo is not where it supposed to be, but in my hand. for a second i freak.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    for the ppl who do the pat? what happens when you dont feel the treo where you think it is supposed to be?

I mention this before, but I sometime do the pat and the treo is not where it supposed to be, but in my hand. for a second i freak.

INSTANT RECOVERY MISSION MODE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Everytime I get up from a chair or leave a room -- I do the "personal pat down."
    pat pat -- Treo -- check
    pat pat -- Wallet -- check
    pat pat -- favorite pen -- check
    good to go
    Reminds me of a pilot friend who has a more basic list -- "spectacles, testicles, ready to fly"
    Daddoo
    Palm Pilot 500-->M505-->T2-->E2--->700p
  4.    #64  
    Treo
    Wallet
    Favorite Pen

Not sure I meant to, but that definitely is my order of priority for those three . . . . . .
    Go searching for my 2 year old son. Either he's got it or it's sitting in the bottom of the trashcan. My wife's phone went missing until we found it in the dryer clunking around. Wash and wear doesn't work
    Treo 700P (& GoodLink Administrator)
    Simpsonized
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddoo View Post
    Reminds me of a pilot friend who has a more basic list -- "spectacles, testicles, ready to fly"
    "spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch" (crosses heart like you are saying a prayer)

This happens to me all the time. But then again , I use my Treo everywhere, even on the .... sorry, wrong thread.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  8.    #68  
    BUMP

For all you new Treo owners out there -- give someone who finds your lost Treo a fighting chance to get it back to you:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...8&postcount=12
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/29/2007 at 06:52 AM.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234