1.    #1  
    I'd like to delete all my contacts in my 650. Do I have to delete them individually, or is there a way to do it all at the same time?? Can't find anything in the manual.
    I'm sure theres a menu in the contacts app, but you could hard reset and erase the backup file on you pc as well so it does not override your handheld, or erase them all using palm desktop and ctrl and a to select all just make sure you select computer overrides handheld in the hotsync manager or (yes there are more options lol) you could use a program such as filez to erase the file on the treo and then hotsync ( this time handheld overrides the pc)

The possiibilties are endless.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!
    You can also just use Filez to delete the AddressDB file (as well as the other things that start with Address).
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    You can also just use Filez to delete the AddressDB file (as well as the other things that start with Address).
    Delete ContactsDB instead
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    change your sync to point to an empty contacts folder if you use exchange, or exchange if you use the Palm desktop - then have the desktop override the palm.