1.    #1  
    In one of the GIGANTIC pre-700p release threads someone, I don't remember who, posted what they said was the SKU for the Treo 700p in Radioshack's point of sale system. I "pppff-shawed" them, and said there was no way they could know that because the SKU hadn't been put into the system yet. It is, indeed, still not in the system, but it is in a memo today, and they were correct. My apologies.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Don't lose any sleep Doom, your avatar still scares me.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    In one of the GIGANTIC pre-700p release threads someone, I don't remember who, posted what they said was the SKU for the Treo 700p in Radioshack's point of sale system. I "pppff-shawed" them, and said there was no way they could know that because the SKU hadn't been put into the system yet. It is, indeed, still not in the system, but it is in a memo today, and they were correct. My apologies.
    Big puss!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Now go into OT and apologize for all of your transgressions there
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I'm glad to see there's another poster who owns up when he/she is wrong. I thought I was all alone in that regard here at TC.

Doom has more integrity than 95% of people here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Big puss!
    You are all over those one and two word slams.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

but it is in a memo today, and they were correct. My apologies.
    So have you figured out how they knew? How high up in the chain would they have to be to know that far in advance?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    I'm glad to see there's another poster who owns up when he/she is wrong. I thought I was all alone in that regard here at TC.

and he doesn't hide behind his number of posts!

hey, you are one tremedous person for being the only other one.
    It is for posters like Doom who can admit when they are wrong and even agologize for it which earns my respect.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    ...clip..
    Now I believe you owe 95% of the people here an apology for insinuating they have a lesser level of integrity than Doom.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Now I believe you owe 95% of the people here an apology for insinuating they have a lesser level of integrity than Doom.
    "Integrity is over-rated"

Anonymous
    Integrity is for common people.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.

Maybe it is just that you are more often wrong than 95% of the people here.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.