Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Is anybody experiencing problems with Sprint text messages? I haven't been able to receive text messages for several days now. Tech support says that there is a nationwide outage...but I'm getting a little suspicious...
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapenn
    Is anybody experiencing problems with Sprint text messages? I haven't been able to receive text messages for several days now. Tech support says that there is a nationwide outage...but I'm getting a little suspicious...
    I just sent an SMS from my 650 to my 700p, both on Sprint. Went through in about two nanowebbers. What outage?

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    We had problems in the Texas Panhandle for the last two days. No problem today.
    Coverage was a little spotty in OC the last 2 days. Seems to be better now.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    funny I thought my phone was all messed up since I couldn't send text messages for a couple of hours while I was in Fullerton, CA. It works fine now.
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
    funny I thought my phone was all messed up since I couldn't send text messages for a couple of hours while I was in Fullerton, CA. It works fine now.
    I could send but not receive.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

no problems here sending or receiving on my 700p
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    No problems here either, sometimes they get sticky & take a bit longer, but no major problems...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    There is an outage regarding sending txt messages since Thursday. Sprint reports that the SMS text messaging issue has been stabilized. Sprint continues to monitor the issue. Users may still experience occasional failed SMS text messages until the issue is 100% resolved. Try calling Sprint 888-211-4727 for more info..hehe