Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    biotchez and hoze, biotchez and hoze
    You ain't dissin my g, are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    You ain't dissin my g, are you?
    g's dope dog
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    g's dope dog
    my g's clean. aint no dope in her house. wadup wit dat?
    my g's clean. aint no dope in her house. wadup wit dat?
    Fo shizzle ma nizzle! You can't get more white than us.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    I'm totally Fresh Prince on that...
  6.    #26  
    speaking of Snoop, why not go all out and have a snoop dogg commercial pimping the Treo
    Speaking of Snoop, wait until the Old English 40 oz Beer w/a Treo commercial...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I am admittedly not terribly up with the hip hop/rap culture,but a few weeks back ran into someone I used to know who is (now has a mangement company that promotes a few local artists)-and I know he has been a sidekick person for years (think everyone in his company has one),and he asked me about my Treo.He was debating waiting for the SK3 versus getting something that appeared to be more "business like" (his words).He complained that he would get documents sent in his email and have to forward it elsewhere or wait until he got back to his office to deal with the document-he was very keen on being able to open and edit documents on the fly.Wasn't as important to him when he first got the phone,but now that the business is doing relatively well and he has found a need to be able to operate efficiently while he is mobile.

Overall I have noticed that the Treo is gaining in popularity,I'd have to say that the top three phones I see are Treos,BBs and RAZRs-its not a shock to see anyone carrying a Treo or a BB anymore-not just the "suits".
    Yup its right, here in New mexico while watching Xmen3, as I was making my way to the seats for the movie I saw 4 people with treos. That was amazin because for a long while I haven't seen anyone else with a treo . I feel i am normal now

EDIT: Oh wow, I forgot I had that avatar...I kinda missed that lol
  10.    #30  
    This product placement seems to be paying off. At many hip hop clubs, you spot the Treo more and more. The bright screen of the Treo at a night club makes it easy to spot. You also see more young athletes, celebrites using the Treo.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ARE there ANY NFL,NBA players and movie stars on this forum. Please speak up and admit to us that you guys have no idea how to even sync please.
    Quote Originally Posted by json
    ARE there ANY NFL,NBA players and movie stars on this forum. Please speak up and admit to us that you guys have no idea how to even sync please.
    I'll admit it, I am PDitty. I disguise myself as a 40 year old white guy with a lot of time on my hands and try to find out what others in that demographic are looking for so I can expand my core audience.
    I'll admit it, I am PDitty. I disguise myself as a 40 year old white guy with a lot of time on my hands and try to find out what others in that demographic are looking for so I can expand my core audience.
    Huh, I thought you were Lil John. "What's happening, what's up, got that purk fired up; What's happening, what's up, got Patrone in my cup; I pop, I drank, I'm on Patrone and purk I can't thank"!

Seriously, I don't how many people in the hip-hop industry are gravitating towards the Treo. I just know that the damn thing is showing up everywhere from the season finale of CSI New York, to a construction worker I saw at my office last week to a girl at the gym that I go to. Hell, my almost 70 yr old father wants to get one. And he ain't no business type of guy.

I'll holla! Y'all be easy.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy
    Huh, I thought you were Lil John. "What's happening, what's up, got that purk fired up; What's happening, what's up, got Patrone in my cup; I pop, I drank, I'm on Patrone and purk I can't thank"!

Seriously, I don't how many people in the hip-hop industry are gravitating towards the Treo. I just know that the damn thing is showing up everywhere from the season finale of CSI New York, to a construction worker I saw at my office last week to a girl at the gym that I go to. Hell, my almost 70 yr old father wants to get one. And he ain't no business type of guy.

I'll holla! Y'all be easy.
    What is "purk"? I think he's saying "purp" as in purple haze or purple weed. "Fired up" as in he's lit his blunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9thfloormaniac
    What is "purk"? I think he's saying "purp" as in purple haze or purple weed. "Fired up" as in he's lit his blunt.
    Maybe it is 'purp' as in purple haze. I took the lyrics from a website. But purp does make since, seeing as you pointed out that he is saying he has it 'fired up'. So yeah, it is mostly likely purple 'dro'.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Yeah, I don't personally smoke, but that's what they say around here (NC). A lot of my friends smoke that "purp". LOL
    I don't know about everybody else but i miss the days when we Treo owners were part of what seemed like an exclusive family. With everyone in the world owning Treos now, a lot of the "WOW" factor has faded. I ain't mad at the Treo's popularity, I just kinda miss the shock i peoples' eyes when they saw a Treo for the first time and i could brag about being the only person in my workgroup to have one.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator-1
    I don't know about everybody else but i miss the days when we Treo owners were part of what seemed like an exclusive family. With everyone in the world owning Treos now, a lot of the "WOW" factor has faded. I ain't mad at the Treo's popularity, I just kinda miss the shock i peoples' eyes when they saw a Treo for the first time and i could brag about being the only person in my workgroup to have one.
    You can get that "WOW" factor and exclusivity feeling once again simply by buying a 16-slice toaster...
    You can get that "WOW" factor and exclusivity feeling once again simply by buying a 16-slice toaster...
    That's silly, why would you ever need more than 14 slices of toast?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    That's silly, why would you ever need more than 14 slices of toast?

Thanks sfor the chuckle
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast