Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Since I just bought my Treo 700P, I'm getting ready to sell my Unlocked GSM Treo 650. Unfortunately, though, it's experienced a bit of wear in the 14-15 months I've had it. Luckily nothing on the screen, but there is wear on the case. I'm wondering if anyone out there has figured out a way to minimize this by applying some kind of paint or something like that? I've attached some images that highlight some of the wear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Buy a new shell. Now I know why I don't buy electronic devices on EBAY. Yeah its brand new....mint condition! hmmm right.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    I just did a search for replacement shell and the only thing I could find was for $50!

http://performancepda.zoovy.com/c=nD...O650SPRINTCASE

I doubt a few scratches are worth that much, heck I could get $150 from Palm for just the Treo and none of my accessories...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Yeah, I would agree that is too expensive. Try selling as is with a reserve of $125 and if nobody buys it then use palms buyback program to trade up.
    You get $150 if it's in mint condition. Your treo looks like it got into a fight with a dog. The price goes down based on it's condition.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Make sure you put a good case on your new 700p and keep it away from whatever dog did that to your 650
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    You get $150 if it's in mint condition. Your treo looks like it got into a fight with a dog. The price goes down based on it's condition.

There was previously a sliding scale that went as high as $175 for excellent. With the new program -- I think if it is running you get $150 -- everybody gets $150. I signed up for the trade up program -- and selecting "Excellent" or "Good" got the $150 -- I did not try the "Fair" option.

Cheers, Perry.