Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    what kind of dog (freakshow) is this?

hahah that sounds awesome.

I had 2 boxers and I thought they were the smartest dogs ever. Yours takes the cake!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  2.    #22  
    You've got to be talking about a malamute...

.. am I close?

-siberian husky fan-
  3.    #23  
    aNy WayZZ...

Somebody pllleeeaze give rosy palm some competition.... this year after year mediocrity is killing those of us who know better.

If palm would just come out with a power user model for 300.USD more that had no bugs, that BT would work well on, that had 256MB of RAM/ROm whatever, with a more "relational" OS... I'd buy it and so would a hundred thousand or more serious business people.

Am I wrong here?... I'll give you the last word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jefferson
    aNy WayZZ...

Somebody pllleeeaze give rosy palm some competition.... this year after year mediocrity is killing those of us who know better.

If palm would just come out with a power user model for 300.USD more that had no bugs, that BT would work well on, that had 256MB of RAM/ROm whatever, with a more "relational" OS... I'd buy it and so would a hundred thousand or more serious business people.

Am I wrong here?... I'll give you the last word.
    not when they try to rationalize why it cost $1000
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    My Treo does not yep at night (when it does I just clear the alarm).
    My Treo does not crap in the crate. (big +)
    My puppy is awefully cute though!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Hmmm...I've never seen my Treo asleep on the floor with its head buried in my recently discarded underwear...
    I had a spotted liver dalmation that was very protective of the kids. When the kids were around her or in her home, no one she did not know could get close to them. With the kids out of the way, you could get to the door and no further. She loved the kids, sleeping with them at night or rather pushing them out of their beds at least once an evening. Also scored very high as a lap dog, weighing in at a bit over 80 lbs. Never begged, always watching for "her boys." A great member of the family and gosh, did she love riding in the back seat of the Jeep. Out here we have two kittens - no real comparison.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Dog Doc
    Well, my Treo has yet to pee on my rug!
    Oh yeah? Just wait until you buy the 700P...they didn't call it the "P" for nothing.
    They both sleep on my bed. Treo never gave me a flea.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    My dog only does these on days when the only place open is the "emergency center". You bring a dog in there and they gotta use every darn machine in the place ....these things leased ya know.....I think the "sonogram" alone was $2200.
    $2200? Wow, ........ wow, You can buy a machine for that price, and still have enough money to get an MRI exam as well!!! If you want to, I will try and get some of that money back for you, by using the leverage of guilt.
    Last edited by NRG; 05/27/2006 at 08:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenf
    My Treo has never thrown up a pint of mud and grass on the living room rug. However my dog is much cuddlier.
    My treo has never stolen a roast beef sandwich out of my hand!
    Quote Originally Posted by larrynj4
    My treo has never stolen a roast beef sandwich out of my hand!
    Or eaten my Wendy's at 12 at night right off the table when I was STARVING!
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    what kind of dog (freakshow) is this?

hahah that sounds awesome.

I had 2 boxers and I thought they were the smartest dogs ever. Yours takes the cake!
    I have two boxers now. Boxers rock. But I'm sure my treo won't be chewing the back of my never-worn shoes the day I get them...
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    I have two boxers now. Boxers rock. But I'm sure my treo won't be chewing the back of my never-worn shoes the day I get them...
    Or farting and pretending they did not do it. I have 3 German Shephards and I can rarely figure out which of them did it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jefferson
    Buying a Treo these days is like the unsuspecting purchaser of their very first puppy... the ongoing expenses and frustrations make the orgininal purchase price look miniscule.

The difference?

The puppy is a life enriching experience and well worth the effort.

... oh yeah, and the ASPCA, breed rescue group or your breeder actually pick up their phone after the fact.
    The Treo can also be a life enriching experience, too. After you get it spayed and neutered.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
  16.    #36  
    lol... fantastic input... and all uplifting too... thank you all.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12