Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LongKesh
    I use Chapura Pocketmirror Standard. Works fine. From your errorlog, it doesnt' look like you are syncin' with Chapura at all.
    Hmm, that's odd. But, you were right. I reinstalled Pocket Mirror and everything synched up. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Anyone know if any progress has been made, I'm one of those who raid the family smartphone pile every once in a while and don't have either PayPal or Credit Cards to buy software that shouldn't really be needed in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urthwhyte
    Anyone know if any progress has been made, I'm one of those who raid the family smartphone pile every once in a while and don't have either PayPal or Credit Cards to buy software that shouldn't really be needed in the first place.
    This is Beta software that clearly states some thing may not work and if you doint want to deal with incoveiences or possible data loss dont load it! Palm includes software that syncs to final and approved versions of Office (pocket mirror standard) which is free. You can also buy upgraded versions that provide more functionality.

I love free stuff, but you will almost always get what you paid for. There is a lot of VERY GOOD free software for the palm the is an exception to thyat rule. If you buy a computer you can load a free copy of open office, or BUY a copy of Office 2003. To expect Palm to provide everyone with all their different needs all the software you want for free is amazing to me. Just don't rag on Palm for not providing a conduit to software that really doesn''t exist yet.
    KeySuite is not the only application offering Outlook 2007 support. If you go on the Chapura web site, the regular old PocketMirror (standard) has the support, too. So save yourself a couple bucks ($29.95 vs. $69.95 is no chump change.)

Good luck. I'm off to re-download Office 2007 (I took it off b/c my Treo wouldn't sync with it.)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12