1.    #1  
    It sucks that my first post on the forum is such a sad one, but oh well. I've had my 650 for about 8 months now and the thing never ceases to amaze me. Bike or Die when I'm bored, DirAssist when I need a number for a restaurant, Toccor for free AIM, calendar, email...you name it, the 650 does it.

That all came to a crashing halt when I placed my beloved 650 in my golf bag on Saturday. All that crazy driving on the golf course resulted in my Treo shooting from my golf bag between holes 1-18 - where on the course I lost it I will never know. Now I'm stuck using my old free Nokia phone from Cingular and missing my Treo dearly.....I'll just have to wait for the Treo 700 for GSM................

Moral of the story....flying over tee boxes in a golf cart is usually not a good idea.
    If I can't keep my Precious in my front pocket or my hand, I leave her home. It's nice to be able to swap my SIM card to an old phone.

My condolences. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    sorry for your loss. Yea GSM is great, I love the fact that I can put the sim in my v600 for the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    If I can't keep my Precious in my front pocket or my hand, I leave her home. It's nice to be able to swap my SIM card to an old phone.

My condolences. . .
    Where as i see it as i have spent hundreds of pounds of this phone and i am going to use it when and where i want! Good old insurance,

But thats a bummer, sorry for your loss.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Sorry for your loss, hopefully someone will turn it in for you.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter