1.    #1  
    A few months ago, I purchased the 700w, but then traded it in for the BB 7130e. I hate it! I was fixing to go back to the 700w, but learned about the 700p. Please, tell me, which would serve me better?

I use the BB for personal use, I have 2 email accounts set up on it. The only saving grace is its push email service.

I hate the phone, the sound quality is horrible!! I can never hear the person, or they can not hear me.

I hate the calendar function -- not very intuitive.

I really don't use the BB for web surfing, but when I do, pages do not load correctly.

Please...give me some constructive advice as to which Treo to pick!

I appreciate your help.
    If you use Exchange server, your IT department will feel better if you use the 700w. Without exchange, what are you more interested in ? Ease of use and quickly getting things done or "wow, isn't this cool" multimedia stuff. As a business user, interesting in getting things done quickly and efficiently, the 700p with its 52 MB available memory is the clear winner for snappiness and ease of use. If showing Seinfeld reruns to your friends or cool looking today screen is your thing, then the 700w's MM integration may make you happier but you only have 9-11 MB available memory to play with.

There's about 10 other threads on the same topic where you will see varying opinions.
    If you're sticking with Verizon and don't have a preference for Palm OS over WM, you should look at the Motorola Q. Only $200, higher res screen, more run-time memory, and better one-handed functionality compared to the 700w. Downsides include no touchscreen (mostly a drag for puzzle games) and mini (or micro?) SD slot vs full-size SD.

I don't know that I'd consider this a 700p killer, but I probably *would* call it a 700w killer.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    im sorry but that's comparing apples to oranges. I think you would be more accurate in calling the Q a blackberry-killer.

pocketpc is just too different from wm smartphone.
    By all means, get the 700p.
    It has the fastest growing forum base.
    Just call me Berd.
    You should buy my 700W so I can get a 700P.
    Quote Originally Posted by haley1
    You should buy my 700W so I can get a 700P.
    Your 2nd Post could be at MarketPlace
    Just call me Berd.
    For my money, i would go with the 700p. I feel the 240x240 screen went backwards and the Windows OS is too new. It has all the potential in the world and i have no doubt that the W will be a success, but i would hate to buy the first stepping stone (700w).

That is, ofcourse, unless you want Wi-Fi or are a Windows fanatic

Just my 2 cents
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    q823, sounds like you didn't care too much for the 700w and we know you 'Hate' BB, sounds to me like you're left with the 700p. That's probably your best choice anyway. FYI, I'm fixing to get me a 700p also.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    q823, sounds like you didn't care too much for the 700w and we know you 'Hate' BB, sounds to me like you're left with the 700p. That's probably your best choice anyway. FYI, I'm fixing to get me a 700p also.

I was too hasty, and returned the 700w mainly because of the push email issue. But I understand it has now been fixed?

The phone quality is really driving me...is the quality good on the 700's?
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I'm in the San Fran Bay Area and the quality is good. Even works at home (imagine that).

D