1.    #1  
    I have been having big time problems with Sprint's billing and plan to change, when my contract is up. The issues have all been on their end and I'm tired of dealing with them...

Question: can I keep my phone (Treo 650) and go to another carrier? I'm thinking the answer is no. Does anybody know the answer?
    Answer: Yes, you can keep your Treo. You just can't use it on another carrier.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Your better off selling it on eBay & buying a new Treo 700p or 700w, depends on what carrier you choose.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the responses. The reason I asked is because I walked into Cingular a few months ago and posed the question. They said no. I'd have to purchase one of their phones. Didn't make too much sense to me. I'll start calling around. It just seems like each month, Sprint does something weird: last month they actually deducted my payment from my credit card w/o my permission....The month before, I paid my bill online (or so I thought) and they only charged .01. I was shocked when they called me the next week and told me to submit payment or my service would be turned off. After researching the matter, they still tell me their not sure why I was only charged a penny and not the entire amount. Systems issues are my pet peeve and they're not owning up to it.

Thanks!