1.    #1  
    I saw this mentioned in Business 2.0 last month and then Andrew at Treonauts mentioned it yesterday:

http://www.eqo.com/index.php

Interesting concept and could be beneficial if you use Skype exclusively. Though using it on your Treo counts against your cell minutes, I could see it as a good method for making cheap Int'l calls if you do not have a plan on your mobile.
    Sprint has a plam with free incoming minutes...

used with EQO, that would give you unlimited minutes...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  3.    #3  
    upon further review - this will not work on CDMA - they say they are working on it.
    Yeah, it doesn't work on cdma yet. Another problem is that they don't have a desktop client software. Thsu you can oly make calls to other pda's with MobiVoIP installed or via pay service to landlines. Fortunately I asked them on their forums and they said there were working on a desktop solution with some 3rd party integration like google talk etc. Hope it comes soon...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions