1.    #1  
    After much deliberation, I have decided that my treo and I are separating. I am moving in the next couple weeks, so the majority of my time outside of work will be consisting of packing boxes, loading my car, moving across town, unpacking them, etc. I don't use my phone with work, only personal reasons, so not having it wont affect my job.

You see, the last thing I want is for my darling sparkly treo to get harmed in the move. Unlike many of you, I do not have insurance on my treo since it was purchased through eBay, nor do i have extra cash to replace it if its harmed.

As of tonight, it shall be synced to my computer, and packed away with all its acessories. I have already taken out my SIM card and placed it in my Sony Ericsson z500a. Since the radio is off, it wont still try to connect with Snapper, would it? I currently have it to sync my email every 2 hours between 8am and 10pm.

This is going to be very strange. I have not used a regular phone since January when I got my lovely 600.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Ahh ok.. so its not a divorce... I thought you were giving up on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    Ahh ok.. so its not a divorce... I thought you were giving up on it!
    From the title of the post, I thought the same.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    So...you're not seperating. Just a little infidelity.

Come on now, how do you think your Treo will feel knowing you've stuck your SIM in another phone? Do you think it won't notice?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    No no no, not a divorce. Only a...."trial separation" if you will. This is certainly not permanent! Its only for a month or so, until I get all my crap moved and unpacked. Its sad how much a 22 year old girl can get attached to a piece of electronics....I'd cry if I broke my treo......
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So...you're not seperating. Just a little infidelity.

Come on now, how do you think your Treo will feel knowing you've stuck your SIM in another phone? Do you think it won't notice?
    Well....in one viewpoint....it could be thankful because it'll be safe and away from any harm that might come its way? I'm not cheating on it. I'm protecting it lol.

BTW, do you have any other pictures of your Mustang? My fiance and I have a 1965 Mustang we're fixing up so I'd love to see any pictures you have of it
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol
    No no no, not a divorce. Only a...."trial separation" if you will. This is certainly not permanent! Its only for a month or so, until I get all my crap moved and unpacked. Its sad how much a 22 year old girl can get attached to a piece of electronics....I'd cry if I broke my treo......
    I know many a girl attached to a piece of electronics...something about not having to sleep in a wet spot??

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Well....in one viewpoint....it could be thankful because it'll be safe and away from any harm that might come its way? I'm not cheating on it. I'm protecting it lol.

BTW, do you have any other pictures of your Mustang? My fiance and I have a 1965 Mustang we're fixing up so I'd love to see any pictures you have of it
    Call it what you will, phone tart!

And no, the car is actually gharrods Mustang. I'm just taking it out for a spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Call it what you will, phone tart!

And no, the car is actually gharrods Mustang. I'm just taking it out for a spin.
    And I LMAO everytime I see it! Nice work
    Just keep it in your front pocket with the screen turned in toward your leg and it will be fine. That's what I do. And NEVER put it down anywhere. It stays in my hand or in my pocket except when I'm asleep.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I know many a girl attached to a piece of electronics...something about not having to sleep in a wet spot??
    LOL!!!!
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Just keep it in your front pocket with the screen turned in toward your leg and it will be fine. That's what I do. And NEVER put it down anywhere. It stays in my hand or in my pocket except when I'm asleep.
    yes, but with moving and carrying boxes and stuff, i'm afraid it'll fall out of my pocket. the pockets on girls pants are generally smaller than on guys pants lol.

There on a break. (cheesy Friends reference)
  14.    #14  
    I couldn't do it. Didn't even last a week. I'm glad I backed up before I switched....my battery is totally dead now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Same as me. No case. And it lies by my head as my alarm clock to wake me up.
    "Cable Modem? DSL? click http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7346966394232063929 to understand quake "