Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1.    #1  
    I just got off the phone with The Cingular Sales Dept. - i was going to complain that they were really lagging with the new Treo Models - The sales person I spoke to told me that Cingular will have a new Treo Model - The 750P available in a few weeks
  2. #2  
    Whatever, Slinky...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. #3  
    Cingular and Treo....sounds mighty s l o w
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankcaponi
    I just got off the phone with The Cingular Sales Dept. - i was going to complain that they were really lagging with the new Treo Models - The sales person I spoke to told me that Cingular will have a new Treo Model - The 750P available in a few weeks
    Maybe he said this to shut you up.... Didnt we conclude that our TC members know more than most employee's of these companies???
  5. #5  
    Call him back, and ask for some specs.
    Just call me Berd.
  6. #6  
    Well this has to be absolutely false. The moderators over at howard forums, which are Cingular insiders, would have heard about this already.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
  7. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankcaponi
    I just got off the phone with The Cingular Sales Dept. - i was going to complain that they were really lagging with the new Treo Models - The sales person I spoke to told me that Cingular will have a new Treo Model - The 750P available in a few weeks
    Really! Please define few (more than 2 but less than 100).
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  8. JayL's Avatar
    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #8  
    so, that means they are to finish the new OS and create a new phone using it in two weeks, uh OK

    it must have new os otherwise why 750 and not 700???
    Sprint 700p
  9. #9  
    Hi,
    First Post Here!
    Got some info on a 750!
    Just call me Berd.
  10.    #10  
    To all of you nice people who have taken the time to respond to my original posting - I have read most, if not all of the previous posts concerning the Treo 700 - Treo 700w - Treo 700p - and to be honest - I have come to the conclusion that if most of the people posting on this site say something is not accurate or will never exist - I should prepare to purchase it - Guys - Your track record's, prediction's, and undeniable inside information leave alot to be desired
  11. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankcaponi
    To all of you nice people who have taken the time to respond to my original posting - I have read most, if not all of the previous posts concerning the Treo 700 - Treo 700w - Treo 700p - and to be honest - I have come to the conclusion that if most of the people posting on this site say something is not accurate or will never exist - I should prepare to purchase it - Guys - Your track record's, prediction's, and undeniable inside information leave alot to be desired
    We will not get a free Treo 750 in every box of Cap'n-Crunch we buy.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    We will not get a free Treo 750 in every box of Cap'n-Crunch we buy.
    Just call me Berd.
  13. #13  
    I cant belive we are hearing rumors of the next treo when the 700p has not even been released for sales,
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

    Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    We will not get a free Treo 750 in every box of Cap'n-Crunch we buy.
    Your right. It comes in McDonald's Big Kids meals. I am hoping to get the one with the glittery housing. I already have pink, chrome, and waterproof.
    As for Frank, if you went and read all the posts about the 700+ Treo's on this board, you have no life.
  15. #15  
    pessimism


    pes·si·mism
    Pronunciation: 'pe-s&-"mi-z&m also 'pe-z&-
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French pessimisme, from Latin pessimus worst -- more at PEJORATIVE
    1 : an inclination to emphasize adverse aspects, conditions, and possibilities or to expect the worst possible outcome
    Just call me Berd.
  16. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    I cant belive we are hearing rumors of the next treo when the 700p has not even been released for sales,
    Do you think we will get one in a box of Cap'n-Crunch?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Do you think we will get one in a box of Cap'n-Crunch?
    Yes, I really hope so!

    And in following forum guidelines:

    Make relevant, meaningful posts - Every post on TreoCentral should add some sort of value to the forum, whether through technical value or community value. Threads and posts that do not further the Treo community will be locked or deleted at the discretion of the moderators.

    (I wonder if even 10% of 700p, 750p, posts meet the above guidelines)
    Just call me Berd.
  18. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Yes, I really hope so!

    And in following forum guidelines:

    Make relevant, meaningful posts - Every post on TreoCentral should add some sort of value to the forum, whether through technical value or community value. Threads and posts that do not further the Treo community will be locked or deleted at the discretion of the moderators.

    (I wonder if even 10% of 700p, 750p, posts meet the above guidelines)
    Darn, I was hoping that enough of us would say it would not happen to make it come true. Frank has concluded that if most of us say it will not happen that it really will happen. You had to go and mess up my perfectly good plan for a free phone in my cereal.

    Cingular is supposedly testing a new Treo, however it is supposedly going to be WM5. That is what a corp store rep told me, however take it as it is a rep at a store.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"

Posting Permissions