1.    #1  
    I am in the market for a new PDA phone. Right now I have a Sidekick from T-Mobile. I love it, but I am starting a new business, and I want something that does 'more'.

I am looking into a Treo 650, and 700w, and Blackberry 8700. Those are the only ones I've heard of that are out as of right now...correct? I have T-Mobile service which I like very much, but I am willing to switch if needed. I do need international service because I do travel outside the country quite often. Anyone have any recommendations on what I should do? Which phone and why? Any problems with any of them I should know about?

Any further assistance would be great!

Thanks.

-Kyle
    Get a Treo 650. You can use it on T-Mobile or Cingular.

The Treo 650 does more than what 99.9 per cent of people need.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I'm rocking a PPC-6700. I love it. It certainly does more than most people need. I can do most everything I could do with my Treo 650, plus a ton more. I say "most" as there are a couple things that I preferred with my Treo. T-mobile doesn't offer this exact device, but they do have the MDA, which is consider the GSM counterpart. I enjoy using the phone and no longer use a landline. I take my laptop to work with me a lot less. I don't have the reset issues I had with my Treos. Over all I love the device. I wouldn't have bought it if my Treo had not broken, but I enjoy using it. I did just work a deal to get a Treo for my 2nd line. My girlfriend will be so excited when I show it to her. If you have any specific questions PM me or check the other handhelds forum. Tons of info on these devices there.

Lonzo

PS. I posted this from my 6700. I got 6 text between posting this and am doing so over wifi. Something you can never do on a Treo.
  4.    #4  
    Does the new Treo 700w have all the problems everyone is talking about if you just leave it the way it is, and not add a ton of new programs?

It has to be reliable or they wouldn't produce it. What is so 'wrong' with it?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I have never used a 700w. I think it is the lowest specced WM5 device on the market. I personally can't see buying the 700w. If you don't care about OS then get something with decent hardware specs that runs nicely. I have heard many complaints of users running out of memory while trying to access programs. If you don't want any extra features, then you dont need a Smartphone. If you want to do "more" a Treo 700w is probably not that great of a decision. In my opinion the only good thing about it is the form factor. Everything else lacks. Memory, wifi, resolution are all low on this device compared to other WM5 devices.