1.    #1  
    Hi, my name is Tim and i'm a flipper...

I've been loving the T-Mo MDA but with the Treo 700p release i'm a treo thinker again... i'm digging the updates from the 650 but i wish there was a GSM model... oh well... dreams...

Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I'm with T-Mobile also. I have the Treo 650 currently but I flip between an Audiovox SMT5600 (Windows Mobile 2003) and a Sony Ericsson V800. I also have an on again/off again interest in Blackberries, having used them in the past. My latest infatuation is with the "coming soon" SE P990.

While I suppose I could get accustomed to the predictive type on a regular type phone, it can't hold a candle to a qwerty keyboard ala the Treo/Blackberry/P990. Whatever my next phone, it simply must have the full keyboard like the Treo. The more I use the Audiovox with Windows Mobile the more I'm convinced it simply is not the operating system for me. Palm is the best so far, but Symbian is not too bad. Symbian is very stable, something we've been fighting with our Treos over forever it seems.

The Treo 700p would be a no-brainer for me but I don't know how long I'll be waiting for the GSM unbranded version to use with my TMO service. My next phone will probably only last until the 700p is ready for TMO users like me, but that could be a while.
    P990 is only compatible with the 1900 MhZ band in the US. It is not compatible with the more widely used 850 MhZ band and you therefore would not have coverage in many areas that you would with other phones. It also only supports 2100 MhZ UMTS and not 1900 MhZ UMTS (which is what Cingular uses). Rumor has it that T-Mobile will purchase the 2100 MhZ band in the US but nothing is certain there. Lay off the p990 for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47
    I'm with T-Mobile also. I have the Treo 650 currently but I flip between an Audiovox SMT5600 (Windows Mobile 2003) and a Sony Ericsson V800. I also have an on again/off again interest in Blackberries, having used them in the past. My latest infatuation is with the "coming soon" SE P990.

While I suppose I could get accustomed to the predictive type on a regular type phone, it can't hold a candle to a qwerty keyboard ala the Treo/Blackberry/P990. Whatever my next phone, it simply must have the full keyboard like the Treo. The more I use the Audiovox with Windows Mobile the more I'm convinced it simply is not the operating system for me. Palm is the best so far, but Symbian is not too bad. Symbian is very stable, something we've been fighting with our Treos over forever it seems.

The Treo 700p would be a no-brainer for me but I don't know how long I'll be waiting for the GSM unbranded version to use with my TMO service. My next phone will probably only last until the 700p is ready for TMO users like me, but that could be a while.
    Give Nokia E61 a try.You will love this phone.
    SE p 990 has the mHZ problem.
    Treo's don't even come close to E 61.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
    hp 6925, htc hermes, q
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    I switch up my phones all the time. For PDA phones, I currently have in my posession:

HTC wizard
    iMate SuperJam
    Palm Treo 650
    Sony Ericsson P900

Smartphones:

Nokia N90
    Nokia 6682
    Nokia 6600
    Nokia N-Gage QD
    Nokia N-Gage

Regular phones:

Moto V3 Black
    Moto V3 Silver
    Moto V80
    Moto V600
    Moto V400
    Moto V60
    SE Z600

You could say that I am a phoneahollic. I mostly use my HTC wizard or my Palm Treo 650. I will hopefully taking delivery of my Nokia E61 on Friday.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
    Is it true that the E61 will not work on Cingular's UMTS network because it uses the 1900 MhZ band for UMTS?
    Is it true that the E61 will not work on Cingular's UMTS network because it uses the 1900 MhZ band for UMTS?
    Yes that is true but Cingular has yet to release 3g publically in the LA/OC market yet.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
    Jwein84 and Mtreosexual, thanks for the heads up on the P990. Potential disaster averted! I will definitely look at the Nokia E61 though as soon as I can get my mitts on one.